Healer LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
I'm tired of pugging, It's time for me to find a permanent home.

LF an ADULT casual/drama free/stress free raid team to continue raiding with through the remainder of Legion and into future expansion(s).
I'm not looking for serious mythic progression. Casual mythic progression is all I'm willing to commit to and will be perfectly happy on a heroic only raid team. I have 10+ years raid experience on various toons including heroic (back then) and mythic once it was converted over.

Current Progression:
Antorus:
11/11 Normal & 3/11 Heroic with some experience on the remaining bosses
AoTC EN/NH/ToS

Available Toons:
940 Holy Priest - 75 traits / Shadow 72 traits
944 Resto Shaman - 76 traits / Ele 73 traits
943 Resto Druid - 75 traits / Balance 75 traits
933 Holy Paladin - 74 traits
915 Mistweaver - 70 traits (casually working on this toon)

I prefer to heal full time

Available Times:
Late nights are my preference (any day), but I can adjust my schedule as needed in order to fit into any raid schedule.
No more than 3 raid days per week (2 is preferred)

Please leave your recruitment info below
Hey I’m at work right now but I added you
On discord
Interested in talking to you about joining our team sending you a BTAG request in game now from Axur#1766
GUILD: Pact of Sleeping Dragons
Server: Wyrmrest Accord*
Faction: Horde
Cleared: 8/11 AtBT; 7/9 Heroic ToS
Raid Times: THursday/SUnday 6:45p-9p PST (server) We don't make a pull after 9p, we will @8:55 if the last pull was really close
Discord: https://discord.gg/cmGEJRE - join us and look around. We have lots of guild info in there
**Recruitment Contact:** Krystaline#1350 (btag) Krystaline#4044 (Discord)
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Pact+of+Sleeping+Dragons
Need rDPS: Druid/Hunter/Mage mDPS: Paladin/DemonHunter/Druid.

Goals: Guild AoTC for Antorus, the Burning Throne. Loot Counsel/Need w/gear priority to those who raid both nights. We have a lot of fun, but we are quiet and focused during progression boss fights.

We are a very friendly guild. We have people who have been together for years. We treat each other with respect and support each other through hard times. Laid back and great fun. We are not going to Mythic raiding. We are Heroic.

I’ll add you and PM you on Discord.
My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people! I've gone ahead and added you to my bnet as well.

*Our current progression*

- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 7/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Hey Maveldia,

I would love to talk to you about joining or guild.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
Antorus 11/11 (N) 4/11(H)
TOS 9/9 (H)
(AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    <Flare - Stormrage> 11/11H raid lead. 6/11H guild looking for active Alliance players to fill our roster.

If you like actually playing with guildies outside of raid times...getting weekly M15's done...PVP, and many other shenanigans, come give us a shot! To sum it up...this is an amazing group or people that look out for each other...whether you're brand new or have been here since the beginning. We are extremely social and love all aspects of the game!

We raid on Wednesday/Thursday from 8-11 server time

Current needs are - (MINIMUM ILVL 950+)
    - 2 Melee - DPS with healer OS is a bonus
    - 3 Ranged - DPS with healer OS is a bonus
    - 3 Healers (Resto Shaman or Holy Priest!)
    - ALL TANK SPOTS ARE FULL

For more information about joining the team message an officer
    - HiddenTroll#12347
    - Voltic#1333
    - Viserion#11206
    - ImPvtRyan#1926
    - Spence#11965
    Howdy My man,
    If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

We are 11/11N and are in need of solid rdps, Healers and a Tank.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
    (Disc) - Ato#8545
    <UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!

Progression: 1/11M and 11/11H Antorus

Raid days and times:
    Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
    Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
    Affliction Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Boomkin
    Disc Priest
    Resto Shaman

All DPS/Healers will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +15s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or https://goo.gl/forms/omnHjwWj2lfGLadN2

Thanks for your time!
    Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
    Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
    Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
    Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
    Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
    YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
    Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
    Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
    About us:
    We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We aim to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. This means running Normal/Heroic a few times before stepping into mythic. We're happy to accept and work with people to help them get a better hold on their class, if need be. We aim to have fun while we raid, it is a game after all.

Group progression:
    Previous Raids cleared AotC.
    ToS: 8/11H ABT 3/9M ToS

What we're looking for:
    (Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Ranged DPS:
    Balance Druid
    Hunter
    Warlock

Healer:
    Holy Paladin

Requirements:
    Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
    Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
    BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
    OR
    Lissi#8501 for Discord
    If you're willing to check out Horde...

"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. Looking for those last few dedicated players to help us start mythic progression once heroic is cleared!

Raid Times (EST):
    Saturday 8pm-12am
    Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
    Antorus – 11/11N & 7/11H (limited progression due to Christmas & New Year's Eve)
    Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
    Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
    Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

Recruitment Needs:
    Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
    DPS: mage, boomkin, elemental shaman

Realm:
    PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
    Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
    Discord: Av#5252
    Hello Maveldia,

I am Boajack from Inquisition a newly founded guild on Area 52 we are in need of an additional healer for our core team we currently need either a holy paladin or a resto druid for our team. Our days and times are F/S 9pm EST to 12 AM EST. Being a new guild from mostly a re-roll guild from Ally Stormrage we have quite a few experienced raiders I myself am 10/11 N (on my former main Hunter) with multiple clears of the other content through this Expac and with our raid lead being, 11/11 H with 5/11 M exp. More about our guild we are a very friendly group always willing to help when ever asked and we are an adult guild with no drama. Please feel free to contact me on bnet @ Davice#1805.

We here at inquisition wish you the best of luck in you're search for a new home.

Thank You,

Boajack (Guild Master of Inquisition - Area 52)
    If you are looking for a weekend group…

Team Casually Serious in Currently Online (SARGERAS) is recruiting!

Raids: FRI/SAT 9:30pm- 1am CST
    Current Progression: 9/11H ABT
    Recruitment: 1 non-rogue mdps, 1 healer (Disc Priest preferred/ Hpally/MW monk), 1-2 rdps Spriest/Aff or Demo Lock/ Ele Sham
    Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/casuallyserious/
    Btag: Bree#1278

*No additional raid nights ever, sale runs would be Monday nights or during raid time.
    Hey there. I can certainly understand your hatred for pugging.

Relentless can offer you what you're looking for I believe. I'll leave the basics below and you can contact me if it piques your interest.

<Relentless> 10.5 Year guild on Undermine/Anvilmar CR
    Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 EST
    1/11M (11/11H)
    5/9M
    8/10M
    2/3M
    7/7M

We kill Mythic bosses but don't kill ourselves to do it. It's a very casual progression, and if we don't finish a tier, it's not a big deal. None of us really care. We raid to enjoy the content with the friends we have in the guild.

If this seems interested, add me: Veloth#1394
    Heya Maveldia!

Varyk here from Ardent. We are a 2/11M guild looking to continue Mythic progression. We are based on the Sargeras server as Alliance. Raids are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm EST. We are most interested in recruiting a Holy Paladin, or maybe a Holy Priest. However, we can be flexible. If you have any interest, please let me know! I can be reached on B.net @Lutz04#1802 or Discord @elutz04

Hope to hear from you
    Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~11/11N & 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few weeks of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
    (Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Paladin
    2 ) Affliction Warlock
    3 ) Balance/Resto Druid
    4 ) Frost Mage
    5 ) Marksmanship Hunter
    6 ) Disc Priest
    7 ) Windwalker Monk
    8 ) Enhancement Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
    Harrison1992#1126

Willymonka - Recruiter
    Wooley27#1493

Gjest - Guild Master
    Ragnorrakk#1753