Healer LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
<Elevate>11/11H (AOTC leadership 7/9m last tier)on Stormrage is looking for more competent raiders to finish off heroic and push into mythic content! We are currently recruiting for core positions!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:00-3am est)

Sat 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 940+

Healers
Disc Priest(HIGH)
Resto Shammy(HIGH)

DPS
Spriest(HIGH)
Lock(LOW)
Boomy(HIGH)
Mage(MED)
WW monk(MED)
Dps with GEARED heal OS(VERRY HIGH)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

[b]GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member GivensBros#1411
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
It sounds like you would be the perfect addition to our raid team on your Resto Shaman. If you think that our community sounds like a good fit for you, please get in touch with me at Lunarah#11827.

Ex Inferno's <Pink> Raid Team is LFM for its (Work-Friendly) Raid Team!
We are 11/11N and 3/11 Heroic Antorus and are looking to fill some open slots on our raid team to continue the push.

Raid Times:
Wed 8:30pm-10pm & Fri 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Play Style:
Adult-Like Fun but get it Done Mindset.
We are a long standing raid team, many have been raiding together since HFC.

What are we looking for:
Tanks (Looking to build a rotation with current tanks and their offspecs):
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk
Healers:
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
Melee DPS:
OPEN
Range DPS:
OPEN to all but Hunter/Shaman
Requirements:
iLvl 935 +,18+ and a Self-Starter, Excellent Raid Attendance, Discord, All required addons (we will get you the list).

Interested?
Whisper Lunarah#11827, Cntrlfreak#1665, Soulsyphon#11126, Cryptic#125965

Check us out at www.exinferno.com for more details. If this raids progression mentality or raid times are not your cup of tea, we have other raid teams.
Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore Alliance. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. Do you have no raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around player? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. We also have a ridiculously good time together as a bonus :)

Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement?
A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have had members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for are individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked.

Q: Can I swear in your guild?
A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason.

Q: What does your guild do together?
A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We may or may not have made our own online Cards Against Humanity deck filled with guild memes. We welcome all styles of gameplay.

Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid?
A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST). This coming weekend we will begin focusing strictly on heroic (currently 5/11).

Q: What classes/roles do you need filled for your raid team?
A: We normally tell people to play what they like and since we are casual, we focus less on "the perfect composition". However, our strongest needs are currently for healers, DPS, or individuals who are willing to swap between the two.

Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild?
A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience.

Q: Do you use voicechat?
A: Sure do! We recently made the switch from Mumble to Discord and we're loving it! Many guild members spend time just chatting here as well!

The Discord chat(text) feature also allows guild members to ask questions and chat with guild members throughout the day that may not be online in game. A lot of us enjoy and utilize this feature on a daily basis and it plays a large role in our tight-knit guild-family atmosphere.

Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it?
A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going.

For more information, please check out our guild website and fill out an application if you think you'd be interested in joining our family: www.cloudatlas.enjin.com. If you would like to contact someone directly in addition, please reach out to Spyca#1448 or Claymore#1524. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi there!

My name is Lucy and I help run GFI, an 11/11H guild on Tich-Horde that is three weeks old. This is our third week together, and our first week as a full-guild run. I'm going to go ahead and say I think you'd be a great addition to our team like everyone else.

Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7 - 11 EST, and we do an OPTIONAL normal during the week who those who can attend.

We are looking for a resto druid or mistweaver for our fourth healer for going into mythic progression. With that being said, you'd be a full-time healer because we have a shaman - dps flipper, and I am a holy paladin with a ret off spec.

The reason why I feel you'll fit in, is because you are exactly like us. Many are veteran players who are not looking to raid 4 - 5 times a week. We have played for many years and would prefer to do two nights a week and down what we can. Our goal is to down as many mythic bosses as possible, and call it a day.

We also run many high level keystones throughout the week, and have an active community in-guild.

If you're interested - my battletag is Desdeana#1121. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Maveldia, on the off chance that you haven't found your niche with any of the above worthies, I'd like to offer my guild as a possible home.

Aegis aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, and our primary goal is to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders several years ago) and Aegis is home. We would be honored if you would consider joining our merry (if irreverent) band.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Currently running Thursday night/Sunday evening - the core of our older heroic focused progression team, Raidball, has been together since ICC, and would welcome an additional dedicated healer. Our newest team, the Morning Woodies, raids at oh-dark-thirty on Sunday, and our most casual team (or collection of drunkards, depending on the week) rolls out Saturday nights, so there's a range of things going on.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat and will enthusiastically join you on a five man of any level, old content farms, fishing parties or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on a VERY scientific poll of guild chat) so we've all got other things going on in the "real world" - kids, jobs, other hobbies, gym addictions... We're still having a lot of fun in wow though, largely because of the friends we have here.

If any of this is your speed, apply on our website, DM me here or approach me in game at battle tag Simsarah#1655. Best of luck to you!
Hey if you're still looking, our team can use one more solid healer in Dad Bod. I have a post here as well, but some basics are:
Sun/Wed 1030pm to 1am raid times
Heroic progression guild, currently at 7/11. Don't really plan to pursue mythic but may dabble.
We have put together a long term guild, not just another AoTC quick hit and quit kind of thing.
Our members are adults with lives, and we have a casual raid setting but still are competitive enough to push heroic content and have fun.

We are horde, on turalyon so if you'd like to chat further please reach out on bnet or discord:
gnome4life#1832 (bnet)
gnome4life#2467 (disc)
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

We’re looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts!

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
<Elevate>11/11H 1//11M on Stormrage is looking for more competent raiders to finish off heroic and push into mythic content! We are currently recruiting for core positions!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:00-3am est)

Sat 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 940+

Healers
Disc Priest(HIGH)
Resto Shammy(HIGH)

DPS
Spriest(HIGH)
Lock(LOW)
Boomy(HIGH)
Mage(MED)
WW monk(MED)
Dps with GEARED heal OS(VERRY HIGH)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

[b]GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member GivensBros#1411
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Hi! If you’re open to Horde my guild <Under Raided> on Bleeding Hollow is a Group of returning experienced Raiders/players starting a new guild in anticipation for Battle for Azeroth Heroic Raiding (possibly Mythic depending on how much we can build before the exp)

We are a group of friends returning to WoW with high level raiding experience wanting to learn, progress, and have fun doing so. We are a mature, laid back/chill guild (all leaders 25+) and don’t have time for petty drama nonsense. We want to have fun and make progress, and we need to grow as much as possible before the exp.

We are casually Raiding Antorus N/H with PUG fills (Leaders 11/11N 6/11H) on Friday 12am-3am and Saturdays 9pm-12am EST (may add a third optional/alt run when BFA rolls around) and plan to do full guild runs as soon as we have the raid slots filled up. The goal is to develop the core Raiding team and get in practice before Battle.

Also running mythic+ for gearing up people and teamwork.

We would love to have you Help us develop our Core Raid team and/or social player base! We need active players, officers, raiders, dungeon runners, casuals, pvpers, pvp Leaders, etc. We are open to anyone willing to learn and have fun!

Feel free to message me or reply for any questions. Tag is Trytostopme#1356

Thanks!
Insert Guild name “Fighting Mongooses” here.

Mature 18+ Guild, Dalaran Server, Horde Faction.

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 1/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

The raid experience is casual with all the abuse and stress of Heroic/Mythic progression. We are looking for Ranged and Melee DPS. We have a good set of Tanks/Healers and back up tanks/healers.

We are willing to work with anyone to help you become a great raider, if you don’t know something speak up and we will happily explain anything you may be missing.
We are very active on Discord, and it is required for Raiding.
Our looting system is currently Guild master loot.

Raid times are:
Normal Argus – Tuesday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
Heroic Argus – Saturday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
** Please note, during progression time, you may be asked to sit out the fight if mechanics OR numbers are not being met. This is not a personal decision and you will be pulled back in ASAP. We need people who can accept this with no hard feelings for the sake of the group. **
To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire.
You can also contact me directly with any questions. IGN: Cireena, Battlenet ID: Jewelashlynn#1903
<Wardens> is a semi-hardcore guild recruiting a Holy Paladin and ranged DPS to fill out our Mythic Roster for Antorus.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 at night CST.

We are currently 2/11 M Antorus and are recruiting primarily ranged DPS and a Holy Paladin. We are looking for any ranged, but in particular would welcome a Warlock, SPriest, Boomkin, or Mage. If interested contact one of these officers through btag.
Spcypnts5533#1730
LostTheWorld#1927
Shadow#11439
Hey I think you'd be perfect for us. I'd love to have a flex healer if you are okay with that, if not you we could still use you on the core. We are at 18 raiders atm and need 2 more for mythic raiding.
01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    <Obsidian> Alliance casual raiding guild looking for any class/spec atm for our core team which will be clearing Heroic Antorus. Raid Times will be on Friday/Saturdays 5-8 PST/8-11 EST. With an alt clear on Sundays(Not mandiatory) also 5-8 PST/8-11 EST. Add Huegan#1230 or SquidOctopus#1776 on btag for further contact/more info about us as a guild.
    Do you have room in your mythic raids?
    Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 We are looking for another healer to add to our core raid team. I would love to chat with you.
    <Snuffleupagus>

Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild

Sargeras-US
    Tues/Wed/Thurs
    7:30pm-9:30pm CST

We're 11/11H & 1/11M

We're looking for people that we can progress with, but that we also don't mind wiping with. We also do Saturday alt/casual runs and Mythic+'s. If you're interested or have questions you can PST me in game or add me to BattleTag @ Elo#11112.
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    Aftershøck
    11/11h
    Alt raids
    11/11n
    Tues/wed/Thurs H main
    Friday N alt raid
    11pm/1am est

Run low level to 18 keys every week. Currently have a raid team of 17-20 people.

Btag me lathander#1319
    Hey!

I think my group could be a good fit for you- we're a friendly, laid back group of adults (mostly 25-40) who raid late nights on the west coast! We're looking to pick up a couple healers for some casual (but serious) mythic progression.

Despite what our zany name may imply, Intense Intents In Tents is a laid back, progression minded group that looks to push as far as we can while having as much fun as we can every tier! So far we've been pretty successful, having cleared heroic with AoTC for every tier in Legion :)

For Antorus we're currently 11/11 H and 2/11 M!

Raid times are:
    Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
    Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
    Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Fun run/alt run)

Right now we're mostly focusing on some casual mythic progression on Wed/Thurs nights and saving Heroic for Fridays, but we do occasionally run heroic during the week. While progression is important to us, we also focus on the well being of our members- we strive to craft a fun, stress-free, and flexible environment for all involved, and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned when RL rears it's head.

Intersted, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)