Fresh 110 priest lf home!

Guild Recruitment
Hey folks! Fresh 110 priest looking for a guild that raids to call home :) I can raid most nights except for Tuesday. I'm fine with either DPS or Disc, just let me know what your guild is looking for! Please hit me up at Taktix#1185. Shooting to have 75 weapon asap
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking for a home! I'm currently 900 ilvl w/ 70 lvl weapon as shadow, but am okay rerolling to holy/disc if your guild needs it. If you raid on weekends especially hit me up! Thanks!
<Uncommon Sense> [A]-Sargeras is recruiting for our Tue/Wed and Fri/Sat raid teams. Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30pm server (Central Time) Fri/Sat 8-11pm server (Central Time). We are looking for competent players for both groups. We could offer you a core spot in either group.

Needs for the group:
Tank - Any Class (Weekend Group)
Healers - Monk, Shaman, Druid, Disc Priest (immediate Core Spot)
Ranged DPS - Immediate Core Spot
Melee - Exceptional DPS - Core Spot Offered

We are looking for players with a good attitude and want to progress within the guild and be part of the team and understand wipes happen and we learn from them in a constructive manner.

Currently 11/11 N and 6/11 H, We have been around since BC and are looking to bolster our roster push through heroics, and into Mythic for Antorus.

If you're interested in joining our TEAM contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Grumpydh (Recruitment Officer)- Odder#11809
DiceDk (Officer) - coop2k7#1629

Best of luck with your search.
Hi, I am from "Fighting Mongooses" on Dalaran. We are a Horde 18+ mature guild looking for DPS.

We have cleared normal Argus and are working on Heroic Argus now. We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time) and have several members who are in school so we understand schedules can change and conflict with raiding. We are very relaxed, although we can sound pretty tough during progression. If its not progression, we joke around and pick on each other.

We are willing to work with anyone who wants to raid and we have quite a few PVP fanatics in the guild too who will run BG's and rated's when we arent raiding. We also have just casual players who like to hang out. We use Discord and are very active on it. Please look at our guild site if you are interested: https://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment
We have a small questionaire for raiding.

If you have any questions or just want to get to know us better, please message me in game : Cireena or on battlenet: jewelashlynn#1903.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )