[A] 930 Holy Paladin LF Raiding/M+ Guild

Guild Recruitment
Recently started playing again. Looking to get back into a raiding guild that raids evenings and/or Weekends. Let me know if you have any questions for me. Thanks!
If you are interested in mythic raiding hit me up. We raid Tues and Wed 9pm-12 est

taeyang#1955

guild spam:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753117280?page=1
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Tempestade, I am, but I'm nowhere near that yet.

Thanks Sieara, I'll check it out.
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

Discord:
*https://discord.gg/Zqr4YgT

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
<TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Goals
We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. We currently are 8/11 H. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea. (Im really trying to push our GL on this)

Raid times
We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
A solid group of raiders.
A group of people to hang out with.
Great raid leads with exp to boot.
What we want
Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
Patience
While you are with us, have some fun.

If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag
Hey there! I'm Cyn of <Omen> from Llane/Arygos. Would love to chat with you.

Raid Times are Sundays from 7-11 EST. We took a break over the holidays and are now about to continue our progression into Heroic ABT. We are looking for 2-3 healers to round out the roster and replace some guildies who had to retire from the dedicated Sunday raids.

We are a casual guild of Ex-Hardcore raiders who still enjoy raiding but that life, jobs, friends and family take precedence. With only 1 night a week of dedicated raiding we still manage to roll through content fairly quick.

Feel free to contact us for discussion and maybe a M+ run to see if we’re a right fit for you.
Rofel#1402
Cynixstar#1374
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 2/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 7/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hey there Zeradin! We're looking for a paladin to fill our roster. Some of our info is below as well as our battle tags. Hope you hear back from you!

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for loots. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
Faction: Alliance
Current Progression: 11/11 N Antorus, 8/11 H Antorus
Previous Progression: 3/9M ToS 3/10 NH
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm - 10:30pm pst (10:30pm-1:30pm Est)

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.

Recruiting: Healer or DPS.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 2/9 M ToS, 11/11 N Antorus, 8/ 11 H Antorus.

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on off-days and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on Tuesday.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
Btag: GhostToast#11626
Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
I like your name! :D

(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

We’re looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts!

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
<Bush Wookies> is a Horde Guild on Illidan [us] central time: Are you: * social * slightly crazy, but in a good way * looking for a WoW guild beyond the norm * likes raids and mythics * <Bush Wookies> currently 8/11H Burning Throne, is an AotC guild who has been around for 13 years and is still going strong! We are looking for you to join us and go where no guild has gone before!

We are recruiting a Tank, Heals and DPS for Burning Throne Heroic. While we are focused on progression, we are all learning and we expect wipes and craziness. Raids are Tuesday/Wednesdays 8:30 to 11:30, we run a normal on Sunday for gear and learning the strats for new members. If you are interested in a social, slightly insane, guild who raids and loves having fun, JOIN US!

HMU - (Guild Lead) Throbster - Btag - kotik1974#1173 or (Raid leader) Sister<InsertClassHereHeHasMany!> - Btag - Dinkleberg#11834 or myself, Stylepoints#1838.