4 set nerfed so hard

Warrior
so obviously fury 4 set was super strong before nerf but then they nerfed it and its really not that great. just wondering why they nerfed it so hard
External and Probably their own Internal Data saw its strength with current gear/leggos players could use made Fury warriors pull 2.5mill+ where most might reach 2 to 2.1million on most fights.
??? It's still really good.

Also, Fury had the biggest damage increase from tier bonuses in the entire game by a fair margin.
What is the nerf?
Are we playing the same game? The T21 set for fury is insanely good
BB rotation is a bit more 'yuck' and as the fights get shorter, soul becomes more 'meh'. But there is always Carnage + hat&legs, which is like LOL! back to back Rampages (and very sad execute phases).
The set bonuses are fine.
01/05/2018 11:21 PMPosted by Hrothknut
BB rotation is a bit more 'yuck' and as the fights get shorter, soul becomes more 'meh'. But there is always Carnage + hat&legs, which is like LOL! back to back Rampages (and very sad execute phases).

Carnage + hat + legs plays so hectically furious. It's like being a speedmetal drummer. But then you hit execute phase and start playing a Nickleback song...
Is there an upcoming nerf? Can anyone link please? I have been trying to find but....
01/06/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Khau
Is there an upcoming nerf? Can anyone link please? I have been trying to find but....

He is referring to the original nerf that happened forever ago, but apparently we needed a thread on it now.
It's been a big boon to my dps and plays well with my execute ring and Massacre. I'm sure it'll be even better when I actually go with the proper talent set ups to make the most of it. It'll be hard for me to get used to the new rotation, though. I'm stubborn and hate change. :P
you basically wait till execute phase to deal you damage and that's something you enjoy? i mean i guess I'm playing the wrong class but you don't do any damage for 80% of the fight. if that's the play style they were going for then sure cool i guess ill have to switch in BfA.
and for the people wondering what the nerf was
2 set was 30% instead of 18%
4 set was 75% instead of 25%
which yes needed to be nerfed but going from 75 to 25 shows they have no idea what they are doing with fury thats an insane nerf. and yes the nerf was awhile ago but i finally decided to make a post because we are going to have to deal with this !@#$ 4 set till august or around that time. penguinjim the set isn't good the ring lego is whats carrying your dps the set is trash i can do 20k dps less with tier 20 and like 5-10 ilvls lower. that's a good set to you? lol ok
01/08/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Dreäded
you basically wait till execute phase to deal you damage and that's something you enjoy? i mean i guess I'm playing the wrong class but you don't do any damage for 80% of the fight. if that's the play style they were going for then sure cool i guess ill have to switch in BfA.
which yes needed to be nerfed but going from 75 to 25 shows they have no idea what they are doing with fury thats an insane nerf. and yes the nerf was awhile ago but i finally decided to make a post because we are going to have to deal with this !@#$ 4 set till august or around that time. penguinjim the set isn't good the ring lego is whats carrying your dps the set is trash i can do 20k dps less with tier 20 and like 5-10 ilvls lower. that's a good set to you? lol ok

Then you’re doing it wrong.

No tier to 4 piece T21 is about an 8% increase which is right around where a tier bonus should be. Trust me, some classes' bonuses are not even that strong. Also, you're right to say that most of Fury's damage comes from the execute phase, but to say that you do no damage before that point is incorrect. But by all means, continue being salty for no justifiable reason. If you hate it so much, you are more than welcome to reroll, but Fury is strong right now.
01/08/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Penguinjim

No tier to 4 piece T21 is about an 8% increase which is right around where a tier bonus should be. Trust me, some classes' bonuses are not even that strong. Also, you're right to say that most of Fury's damage comes from the execute phase, but to say that you do no damage before that point is incorrect. But by all means, continue being salty for no justifiable reason. If you hate it so much, you are more than welcome to reroll, but Fury is strong right now.

fury is strong because of execute phase during argus its a huge dps check.
its justified, i just tested it in game i do more ST non execute damage with 4 set tier 20 than tier 21. Sims is designed to show you the max damage thers a huge variance in how much dps you will actually do. if you think you do good dps without execute then dont use excute and see where you are on the damage meters id love to see :D im not salty at all just because i start proving your points wrong doesnt mean im salty it means im correct if thats your last arguement then gg
01/08/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Dreäded
01/08/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Penguinjim

its justified, i just tested it in game i do more ST non execute damage with 4 set tier 20 than tier 21. Sims is designed to show you the max damage thers a huge variance in how much dps you will actually do. if you think you do good dps without execute then dont use excute and see where you are on the damage meters id love to see :D im not salty at all just because i start proving your points wrong doesnt mean im salty it means im correct if thats your last arguement then gg

Dang, it's almost like you didn't even read my post. No point in arguing with someone so stubborn.
01/08/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Hymdall

Then you’re doing it wrong.

but im not lol ive already discussed this with many people and they agree. they basically say youll do bad damage till execute phase which is when you start going insane with your ring and pants. id love to see your logs on how much damage you all do before execute phase so i can better myself would you guys mind showing?
01/08/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Penguinjim
01/08/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Dreäded

Dang, it's almost like you didn't even read my post. No point in arguing with someone so stubborn.

i literally destroyed all your arguments must feel bad when you have no other points it was fun for you to participate link your logs before execute phase maybe i can get better :D id love to see that 2.5M dps before execute
Don't argue with the green and blue parsing warrior. It's a waste of time.
01/09/2018 05:45 AMPosted by Nexwrex
Don't argue with the green and blue parsing warrior. It's a waste of time.

You'll never win an arguement with a stubborn kid who feels powerful behind the anonymity of a computer. Just leave him alone.