Warrior-Hunter-R Shaman LF Raid Guild 6/11H

Guild Recruitment
Hey Everyone,

My gf, friend and I are looking for a raiding guild to join.

Currently, Arms Warrior is 945, Resto Shaman is 941 and BM Hunter is 943. We are 11/11 N and 6/11 H. We aim to join a newer guild, but one that is definitely interested in Mythic level raiding. Our preferred raiding days is a mix of Monday, Wednesday, Friday ending no later than 12am EST. Feel free to reach out to me if you do not fall within this description though.

Side Note: We just trialed with a guild that did not have much leadership and was to content with wiping continuously on simple boss mechanics. While we enjoy a fun and relaxed environment during trash pulls, we do want a guild that is more serious during actual fights and wants to push content. :)

Feel free to ask any questions as well! (We are horde btw)

Thanks!
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
While we don't raid on your preferred days, we definitely have the leadership structure you're looking for, and we can accommodate all three of you into our core.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 10/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.