950 Hpal LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Thanks all found a home!
Hiya GET LIT is looking for HPallys for Heroic Ant. We are 9/11 H, we have a thread right here. Give it a read see if you might fit.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760827467

Battletag: Goblin#1657
Hey Steelix!!

If you are willing to server and faction change, I would love to talk to you about my guild! I hope to hear from you!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
disc: Oreiya#7838
Hi Steel, we're looking to add a few more to our growing roster. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag hope to hear from you soon.

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 8/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Beef#12743
    Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
    Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
    Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
    Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
    Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
    YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
    Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
    Hello Steelix

Nerdy N Dirty is a Semi Hardcore guild that has been around sense WoD and we are recruiting for core raid spots to rebuild our roster. Since HFC we have AoTCed all raids and gotten a few bosses on mythic. Recently our GM passed lead as she did not want to hold back the guild raiding progression potential. With this change in guild leadership, we are looking to put together a mythic raiding team again. All of our core raiders have high level experience from vanilla till now. What we need to accomplish our goal with Antorus might just be you. On non raid nights we push keystones, pvp tmog runs.
    Current progression
    Normal 11/11
    Heroic 8/11
    Mythic 0/11

Raid days
    Thurs/Fri 9pm to midnight EST

Current needs

Tank
    None needed at this time

Melee

DH Havoc Low
    DK any spec Low
    War any spec Low
    Rogue any spec Low
    Shaman Enhancement Low
    Druid Feral Low
    Hunter Low
    Paladin Low

If melee have a decent tank OS it is a huge plus

Ranged

Mage any spec High
    Warlock any specHigh
    Hunter any spec Med
    Shaman Ele High
    Druid Boomkin High
    Priest Shadow High

Heals

Paladin High
    Shaman Low
    Priest Low
    Monk High
    Druid Low

Now all exceptional players are welcome to contact us even if your spec is low for what we are looking for. If you have any questions or would like to talk about running with us x-realm to make sure we are the right fit for you, Feel free to msg me on here or add me to bnet Kapadin#1935.