Looking For Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
WW monk here, my name is Reppedout, currently I work a full time job, and Im trying to raid fulltime, I have 95th percentile parses on my Ret palladin back in Heroic Emerald Nightmare back when the content was relevant then I took a break due to family stuff, I am currently looking for any guild to get back into the game and enjoy raiding and progressing. You can message on here or add me on Real ID
Reppedout#1313
1. Times available & time zone: I live and play in Alaska Standard Time, I am Available after 6 PM my time.
2. Server preference: Doesn't Matter
3. Faction preference: Doesn't Matter
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Doesn't Matter
5. Current progression/experience: Have only cleared Normal Antorus, but have cleared relevant content back in EN
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/reppedout#rankingzone=10
7. Contact info: Reppedout#1313
8. Anything else: During the Raids in Emerald Nightmare, I was pretty undergeared for a Ret and didnt have the best leggos, yet still maintained high 80's 90+
Hi Reppedout,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic Antorus raiding and M+ runs! We have experienced 11/11H players and looking for players with hard-casual mindset. Guild has been around since Vanilla. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
Zpriten
Btag: zpriten#11739
My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
5/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 10/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 3/11M ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 3/11M ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!
Add me at Vayne#12620 for any questions
Guild:
[US] <LökTar> Is a brand new heroic raiding guild on Hyjal created by players with high-level, hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. We’re not here to treat players like numbers on a meter, we’re here to have fun during progression but yet get the job done and done fast.
Weekly stuff: We enjoy pushing M+, helping gear up. Running alts in (Normal Antorus). Discord is always a fun place to chill and talk about anything game or not game related.
Recruitment: We are currently recruiting qualified applicants of all classes and specializations for our Core Raiding Team to fill out our team for progression in Antorus and to add strong like-minded players to head together into Mythic content. We are also always recruiting for all levels of social players who would like to join LökTar.
We currently need 1 tank (BEAR/DK/PALLY) 1 RDPS (LOCK/MAGE/BOOMKIN) 1 MDPS (RET/MONK/ROGUE/FERAL).
Raiding: LökTar was formed during Antorus. After we develop our raid team, we plan on pushing AoTC as a guild in 2 weeks and pushing into Mythic content as soon as possible.
Raid Days: Tuesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic
Friday 7pm-10pm (PST) Normal/Heroic
Current Progression:
11/11N
8/11H (AoTC LEAD)
LökTar: We are a non-toxic raiding environment, we do expect all members of our raiding team to come fully prepared and focused to raids. This environment is made by all members of the raid team with the dedication and effort along with respect we have for each other and the content. We prefer players who are excited about raiding as well as pushing their game play to the next level with other players.
Contact: If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to contact the following ways.
Direct message me on discord.
Or contact us via Btag via game at
GEARED#1427
AMUYAA#1723
RASI#1419
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--