7/11M Guardian Druid LF New Home

Guild Recruitment
As the title says im a 7/11M Tank LF for a guild of similar progression.

Have all tank classes 950+ with 75 traits. Willing to main any based on guild needs.

Horde or Alliance. Days/Times do not matter.

Can provide logs once contacted.

Post a comment if you are in need of a tank and I can contact you from there.

Thank you.
<Girls Are Yucky> forming up and in mythic within 2 weeks. I am GM of <GAY> and also raid in 11/11M BDG. Also GM of No Bads Allowed 9/11M. Gonna get CE this tier and be like US 100+ in bfa. Server is tichondrius. Raids are fri/sat 11:30pm pst - 2:30 or 3am (still TBD). capitally#1670
Hello, Incarnate 10/11M is looking for a tank full time. Raids are Mon-Thurs 8:30-12:30 EST. Add my btag Zathwiker#1146 for more questions.
9/11M - 3 day
M-T-Thu 7-11 PST
looking for a full time tank
kaywhy#1160 if you're interested
Sorry EH
5/11M - 2 day
T,W 930-1EST
Looking for a full-time tank
still looking!
About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 6/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    Still looking for a new home! 7/11M or Higher
    add me on bnet Fiicker#1793 we are 7/11M about should be 8/11M tomorrow.

8/11 M, 2-day guild (7 hours total); we raid Tues/Weds, 6:30-10 PM PST on US-Tichondrius. We have two phenomenal tanks but one would consider returning to a ranged toon if the right, exceptional player applies.

You can find a bit more about us here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Blur

If you'd like to discuss further, please feel free to add me on bnet: JanierRyn#1694

Good luck!
    <Red Dragon Society> 8/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#1114

Raid Times - 10-130 PST mon-thurs

^^ still looking for a few more options!!
    <The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer
    7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
    11/11M NH Cutting Edge
    7/9M ToS
    *Currently 5/11 M Antorus
    We are an adult semi-harcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.
    Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
    Classes We Need:
    Tank/DPS Offspec- High Priority
    Boomkin - High Priority
    Rouge - High Priority
    Ret Pally - High Priority
    Holy Pally
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid
    Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council
    Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.
    Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.
    Forswornn #1172
    still searching!