960 MW 2/11M lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello there,
I am looking to raid two to three days,
I am free Monday through Thursday:
after 9 pm est (9:30 on Thursday).

I would of course prefer to remain Horde, but if i have to i can change now that alliance is getting traitor elves. I am also available to server transfer

Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/lumindsong

Btag: bwags235#2823
Lumindsong hows it going? [A] <GrayParsesonly> (stormrage) is currently looking for a new healer we are 11/11H and currently 2/11M looking to push further into mythic you'd be a great fit to join our healing core. Active guild with an active discord. if you'd be interested. For any questions/inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Mavum#1887 or Desto#11250

Raid time is 10 PM - 1 AM Est Tuesday/Wednesday
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting two high DPS and a healer. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
US recruitment discord will help you maybe? Link here: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6
Hello, <Technique> on Dalaran raids 930-1230 Tues/Thurs with a optional raids on Wednesday. Many of our members raids through out the week on their alts. We are currently 3/11 and have a opening in our healing roster. Plenty of us love to push keys and just chill out on discord.

Message me on discord if you are interested and want to talk more!
Chef#2953
Btag#11685
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
22% on Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder
2/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
<Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
<Current Raid Experience>
11/11H Antorus (Week 1 as a guild)

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hiya,

Have you chosen a guild yet? We would love another solid healer on our roster! Our shaman especially would love it if you came in and revival'ed all his HTTs. Seriously. Come give us a look!

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 5/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
Here there Lu! We're a 3/11M guild currently seeking out a talented healer. I went ahead and looked through your logs and feel you'd make an excellent addition to our team! I'll drop our spam down below for you and if things sound good we'd love to hear from you.

Tactics - Shadowsong (3/11 M) has openings on its Mythic Raid Team! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm.

We raid on Tuesday through Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

An ideal applicant should be:

-Knowledgeable of all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
-Willing to change specialization should the need arise, on a case-by-case basis.
-Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night.
-Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through any of the Battle Tags below.

Blood: Dzt#11245
Impureheals: Impure#1957
[A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (8/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus)

Recruiting For Antorus!

Heals: Druid , Priest , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
Ranged: Hunter , Warlock , Priest & Exceptional players
Melee: Rouge , Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players
Tank: Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

How to contact us:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Jamestown#1482
<Right Meow> is recruiting.

We're a 6/11M Ant & ToS 9/9 Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild looking for a Lock and Healer to fill out our roster for Antorus.

We raid 3 nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11 EST. There is also an optional farm raid Sundays at 8.

If you are interested in joining please fill out a quick application via the website (http://rightmeow.shivtr.com/site_applications) and/or contact me breadsworth#1303
We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for rDPS/healer(rdruid/hpally/Hpriest/mwMonk)also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Hey Lumindsong, I sent you a b-tag request. Very impressive logs.

Our guild raids Tues. Weds. Thurs. 10pm - 1am EST.

Our times match up well, we are currently 7/11m and will most likely be 8/11m tonight. Looking to add another solid healer to our roster.

Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/298943

Wow prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/It+Gets+Worse

Protectorian#1301 is my btag if the request didn't work and you are interested. Hope to hear from you!