5/11M 963 Mage LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello Everyone, as the title states I am currently looking for a new guild to call home. I am currently 5/11Mythic with Imonar to 20%. I am not looking to reprogress therefore I am only looking at guilds 5/11M+. Days and times do not matter to me but faction does I will only be looking at HORDE guilds.

What you can expect from me: A consistent player who shows up to every raid on time and 100% prepared. I pride myself on mechanical play and keeping mistakes to a minimum while doing as much damage as possible. Mechanics > DPS. I am very skilled at multi-classing/maintaining alts if required. I have top 20 US experience across multiple tiers so I know what it takes during progression to kill bosses.

What I am looking for in a guild: I want to join a guild with players that have similar goals inside the game as myself. I want to kill mythic bosses while raiding in a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. I want to play with players who give just as much effort as myself each raid night, each attempt.

I have logs upon request.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Please leave your guild information below along with real ID's/Discords to get in touch with you.
<Business of Ferrets> is recruiting for our core raid team, currently 11/11H & 1/11M with progression on dogs. We will definitely get them down this week!

We are focusing on filling the last few spots of our core Mythic raid team for Antorus and moving into Mythic progression. Raid times are 8:30 - 11:30 EST Tu/Th/Su.

Here's a link to our guild spam: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760668406

If you're interested feel free to add me on bnet: BaconPancake#1829
Hope to hear from you soon! :D
Would love to add a 2nd mage. We are at 3% on Imonar best pull after 1 full night of prog. Would think you would be a great fit. Info/RealIDs below.

>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (5/11M ABT) - Imonar sub 3% 1st night

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, also a Ret Paladin.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 8/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
5/11M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Spriest
Warrior

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Normalninja#1733
Darkest#2521
Spartonic#1776
Tanktric#1838
austin0nfire#1376
<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of some dps and a healer for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus mythic and pushing for Cutting Edge. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M. We cleared and heroic antorus this week. We are 5/11M and 11/11H.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Wednesday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Thursday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde) 5/11M Antorus, Imonar 6%
Currently recruiting:

Dk Frost/Uh (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Monk WW- (medium)
Ret-(Medium)

Shadow Priest (High)
Mage Arcane/Fire/Frost- (High)
Hunter- BM/MM (medium)

Healers:
Restoration Shaman (High)

As well as any other exceptional DPS and Healers.

We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 3/11M with 11/11H and previous mythic experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.

A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others.

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum.

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Vampt#1932
Dom#1744
Dirtyd#1976
Lynxz#11319
Littlefinger#1841
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 4/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
will be adding a few of you tonight, still looking.
up
www.infinity-gaming.us

<Infinity> of Kil'Jaeden horde is on the lookout for a few exceptional raiders to join our mythic raiding team for Antorus, the Burning Throne.

We have spots open for the following roles:
  • Affliction Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Frost/Fire Mage
  • Any Exceptional DPS (preference with healing off-spec)

• If your class is not listed above and you feel you'd be an asset to our mythic team, please feel free to apply or add one of our officers to chat.

About our Guild:
    We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been raiding together since Cataclysm. We have a positive, fun and enjoyable atmosphere while still progressing through content at a decent and relevant pace. We are active outside of raid-times with Mythic+ content, PvP, mount farming, dailies and alt raid nights. We also play other games together and have an extremely active Discord.

Kil'Jaeden server is a highly horde populated server with a strong economy and lots of activity. It maintains a high rank on wowprogress for activity and progression.

Raiding Info:
    Current Tier:
    Antorus 5/11M, 11/11H

Previous Tiers:
    Emerald Nightmare 6/6M
    Trial of Valor 3/3M
    Nighthold 10/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras 7/9M

We have a 9 hour raid week consisting of three days: Tues, Wed and Thurs from 7:00pm-10:00pm PST/PDT.
    During the first week of a new raid, we will occasionally raid everyday, including raiding over scheduled hours. Sundays are set aside for alt raid (not mandatory).

We require a 90%+ attendance for core raiders. If you are going to be missing more than 1-2 nights per month due to unforeseen circumstances then we are probably not the guild for you.

We use loot council system for loot and generally gear DPS players first. Decisions are based on many factors such as current gear, ilvl, performance and attendance.

*We provide ALL flasks and feasts for raiding, you must supply potions.*

Are we the right guild for you? Apply if you...
  • Can meet our raid times posted above
  • Have parses to prove you are an exceptional player or be willing to trial in a heroic alt run with us
  • Have at least 950 ilvl and 75 traits in your mainspec weapon
  • Have a good sense of humor and don't get offended by adult content
  • Want to be apart of a community that is active on and outside of WoW
  • Want a long-term, stable place to call "home"

• Apply TODAY!
    Visit our website to submit an application: www.infinity-gaming.us
    OR add Vsper#1724 or Billybobthor#1453
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    5/11M Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 11/11H ~ 3/9M
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/11M ~ 4/9M
    Time: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
    Progression: 3/11M ~ 6/9M
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/11M ~ 5/9M
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/11M ~ 3/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    If alliance works lol

We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for rDPS/healer(rdruid/hpally/Hpriest/mwMonk)also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Hey, we raid Tues. Weds. Thurs 10pm - 1am EST.

Current progress 7/11m, most likely 8/11m tonight.

Looking for a 2nd mage and it seems you know how to play.

Our wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/It+Gets+Worse

Add my btag and send me some logs if you would please!

Protectorian#1301

Hope to hear back from you!
    Just in case alliance works :)

We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for rDPS/healer(rdruid/hpally/Hpriest/mwMonk)also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    If you can make late night id love to chat

<Red Dragon Society> 8/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#1114

Raid Times - 10-130 PST mon-thurs

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742704242?page=1#8

http://rdswow.enjin.com/home
    Imonar dies tonight.

Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a tank and some dps for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus mythic and pushing for Cutting Edge. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M. We cleared and heroic antorus this week. We are 5/11M and 11/11H.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Wednesday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Thursday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
    Swiver, Recruitment Officer
    Swiver#11128
    General Information:
    <Devoid>
    Progression: 6/11M ABT 20% Kin after 6 pulls, 11/11H ABT (US 277)
    Server: Kil'jaeden
    Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 1/6/18):
    Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
    Feral: VERY HIGH!
    Boomkin: VERY HIGH!
    Mage: HIGH!
    Hunter: HIGH!
    Warrior: HIGH!

Heals:
    Resto Druid: VERY HIGH!
    Resto Shaman: VERY HIGH!
    Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
    <Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
    Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
    • A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
    • A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
    • An active community inside and outside of WoW.
    • Alt raiding
    • Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
    • Opportunities for high ranked PvP
    • Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
    Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
    First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
    Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
    Vahlexia#1682

Apply At:
    https://discord.gg/HmK7J9j

In Conclusion:
    We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!