[H]<Elder Warband> Adults(25+), LF RDPS

Area 52
1 2 3 9 Next
Elder Warband
Horde- Area 52
Mythic + Dungeons
Schedule: Weds & Thurs 8:30-10:45pm est

Hello WoW community!!

I, along my wife and a couple other friends, have decided to create a guild hoping to find other adults that are like-minded. We've joined other guilds in the past, but we've never found the right fit. Either they are too serious, too oblivious, or too impersonal. We want a to have a guild that everyone looks forward to logging into. Like Cheers “... where everyone knows your name”.

Most of us have been playing WoW since the game released. We've made real life friends in this virtual reality game. At this point we are all working adults that enjoy logging into WoW when we find free time (we always seem to find it, sorry responsibilities!). Even though our playing time is limited, we still want to experience larger group content with friends. We want to play in a fun and social environment, while we face the challenge of the latest threats to Azeroth.

Our main focus as a guild is M+ dungeons and raiding. For raids, our Wednesday and Thursday raid team will be focusing on normal/heroic mode, with no plans of running mythic raids. Our main reasons are rostering and time. Normal/heroic offers great flexibility and nobody gets benched.

We are looking for other adults with a great sense of humor who don't get offended easily. Because we’re small; we’re hoping to find adults that play specific classes, are willing/able to play whatever role might be needed on raid night, and can be proficient in both their specs. Also, while we have a casual outlook, we want folks that can respect their fellow guildmates by making the raid times, being prepared (know the fights!) and participating with other guildies in a focused, but fun, atmosphere. Just because we’re not hardcore does not mean we’re not competitive with each other! We all want to do our best and know the class we are playing.

Parents, altoholics, blue collar workers and professionals are all welcomed! As this guild is a place for grown ups to unwind, we will have an age gate. Members must be around 25yrs old plus. Our main reason for this is so that we have more things in common than just WoW. It has nothing to do with maturity, as I’ve met younger people that are more mature than some of the older people I know. We do have some folks under that age requirement that are friends and family.

We are primarily on EST and mainly use discord for voice chat.

If you are interested in joining or have a question you can contact me @ Okiru#1173 or Elzix @ Elzix#11913. Feel free to also contact anybody in the guild. I’m usually on in the evenings from around 8pm est till about 11pm.

Thank you, happy gaming!!
interested. I'll be looking for you
Great, looking forward to speaking with you!
We're hoping to find a couple more folks who enjoy healing. While we do have people that are willing to heal, we only have one person who's main interest is healing. With that said, we're more interested in the person, not the class/role they play.
This looks interesting. <healer>
I don't even know if I'll be able to raid. Your raid times are pushing it a bit late for me. but I like the 30+ "Elder" thing. Exactly what I was looking for.
No worries, raiding is not required, we're happy to hit some dungeons with you. Also, it is completely ok if a member has to bail early. We'll manage.
I would also so be interested in this (Pally healer ) I think 10PM would be my limit. 4am wake up call here. But this is the exact type of guild I am looking for.
Yea, that works.
Hello. Our guild is pretty much what you are trying to build and we have been around for many years. Older crowd (I'm 44), Heroic raiding, M+, some light pvp, etc. We are a later group T/Th 11pm-2am EST for our core raid team with a Sun night Alt Normal run and Wed night M+ pushes.

If you are interested in possible collaboration (options that come to mind right now are: merging with it in mind to create a 2nd earlier or weekend raid team, sending ppl that need different times to each other as we recruit or our raiders' schedules change, joining up for alt runs and/or M+), we could have a chat to discuss ideas. Or feel free to contact me to just shoot the breeze about the challenges of running a niche raiding guild like ours.

More info on us including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841
Or the one on Area 52 at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752580896

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Thanks for the offer, but not interested. Best of luck to you all.

p.s. your reply almost seems like a recruitment post, not sure if it was intended.
Well, when I saw your recruitment post and that you are trying to start a guild much like the one we have established and running strong as an Age 30+ Heroic Raid guild, I just saw an opportunity for us both to get more out of our communities. And even to help you out in getting raiding faster. I provided you our links to recruitment posts so you can see that we are long running and serious about maintaining our effectiveness.

Personally I maintain connections to like minded adult raid guilds as sometimes we join up for non core runs or help raiders that need different raid times. Some folks from other WoW guilds even use our networked connection to play other games together (some are big into Destiny 2 right now). Since we are on the same realm, I saw an unwarranted opportunity for a greater collaboration than those established on different realms.

However if you are not interested in talking about expanding your networking to similar guilds (our type is few and far between) in an effort to maintain a small tight knit community, I respect your decision and wish you luck. See you around Area-52!

-Nova
A few folks joined today, we just need a few more. For now, we're still working on M+s and raiding short-handed what we can.

Also, we enjoy people with a good sense of humor that are not easily offended.
Im interested. Exactly what I am looking for!
I am interested in this. I also got the 30plus requirement covered with some padding ;)

I can also play various roles that the raid team needs.
Awesome, I look forward to hearing from y'all.

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

Merry Christmas!!!!
Added you on Btag
Sounds good!

Due to the holidays, we're sort of slow atm. We're holding off any attempts at raiding till we get some folks back.
This sounds like the right kind of guild for me. 32 years old with over a decade of raiding across many MMOs. I have recently re-subbed to WoW and would love to be part of a guild that is building up.
Sounds like you would be a perfect fit for us. I look forward to speaking with you!