Blood DK tank trinkit help.

Death Knight
Hey guys, i am struggling to find a good list for blood dk trinkit choices just pre raid from mythic+ etc. of what tank trinkits are good and what ones are not so good anybody have a good resource on where a list could be found on such things checked icey veins they did not have anything just stuff on leggo's.

Thanks in advance
So pretty much Strength+Haste stat sticks are going to be BIS for you. So burn veiled argunite from Argus into some trinkets.

While defensive trinkets look nice, in the long run a stat stick will give you more mileage. It’ll increase your dps and your survivability (allowing your tunes to regenerate faster if using haste ones).

Now If you’re new to tanking you and are looking for some solid defensive trinkets to help you along the way then this list here should be good!
Shard of Rokmora: Emergency shield
Orb of Torment: Haste+self healing (it’s like an extra blood drinker!)
Talisman of the Cragshaper: Emergency shield
Chrono shard: Very nice Trinket for tanks+Haste
Horn of Valor: increase strength

As a blood DK increasing your dmg is very importance for your survivability. Because the harder your Death Strike hits the more healing you get.
Thanks marrgoth. i have gotten writhing darkness so far, shard of Rokmora and Ampoule of pure void so far. but i will be chasing one of those stat sticks for now might look into some of those other trinkies that you have mentioned. and look for some good stat sticks lol oh and for stat sticks just haste ones or do mastery and versitality stat sticks worth grabbing as well?
12/22/2017 11:42 PMPosted by Marrgoth
As a blood DK increasing your dmg is very importance for your survivability. Because the harder your Death Strike hits the more healing you get.
Death Strike damage has nothing to do with its healing. Most other sources of healing do in fact scale with damage done (Consumption, Blood Plague, Heart Strike, Blooddrinker, etc).
Shard of Rokmora, orb of torment and talisman are really crap defensive trinkets, because of their cap effect, which scales like garbage with ilvl. Also DS damage doesn't affect its healing. The more damage you take the more DS heals, nothing to do with damage done. Get a stat stick, with haste or vers. Or something with str and haste/vers proc.
Awesome: Apocalypse Drive, Aman'Thul's, Impenetrable Nerubian Husk, DmD: Immo, Leviathan's Hunger

Good: Eye of Shatug, Chronoshard, Nightmare Egg Shell, Aggramar's Conviction, Diima's, stat stick, AHR, Cradle of Anguish.

Meh: Shifting Cosmic Sliver, anything with a cooldown, anything with a random PPM that isn't haste or armor, Purgatory-esque trinkets.

Bad: everything else.
12/23/2017 08:05 AMPosted by Molecula
Awesome: Apocalypse Drive, Aman'Thul's, Impenetrable Nerubian Husk, DmD: Immo, Leviathan's Hunger

Good: Eye of Shatug, Chronoshard, Nightmare Egg Shell, Aggramar's Conviction, Diima's, stat stick, AHR, Cradle of Anguish.

Meh: Shifting Cosmic Sliver, anything with a cooldown, anything with a random PPM that isn't haste or armor, Purgatory-esque trinkets.

Bad: everything else.

Apocalypse drive is "awesome" for mostly m+ content. Leviathan's Hunger is pretty overrated. The haste bonus is great, but the use is not all that great. It takes ages for the heal to ramp up, and the cooldown is pretty long. It's basically a death strike worth of healing on a near 2 min cd.

Awesome is : High ilvl haste stat stick

Good and below is fine. The best trinket a blood DK can ever hope for is a lucky titanforge haste stat stick. Which is pretty lame, but such is life.
For m+ I usually run with Diima's Glacial Aegis (increases armor, does a lot of damage and reduces movement speed of everything it hits by 75% by 12 seconds), Apocalypse Drive or Archimonde's Hatred Reborn (legendary). For raids depends on the fights, maybe I need a big cooldown so I use Aggramar's trinket (21.1m absorb shield), or maybe I could use the Riftworld codex healing procs (although it's almost never the case).

If you don't have any raid trinket, or you have a trinket that is not so great, stay with the stat stick, the more haste you have the better.
Thanks guys might have to look for some stuff atm i just have writhing hand of darkness, Shard of Rokmora and Ampoule of pure void equiped the first 2 uncertain of the ampoule. but yeah have to look for a good stat stick and hope to jump into raids as soon as i can :(
I'd just buy a Darkmoon Deck: immortality if you can afford it. It's one of the best trinkets in the game against physical damage (and everything has auto-attacks).

All of the other great tank trinkets drop from Antorus, or you need to get really lucky (like Shivermaw's Jawbone/Arcanocrystal).

If you're looking for a more dps-oriented list then stat sticks, memento of angerboda, chrono shard, nightmare eggshell, ect are right up your ally.
lol yeah i have 1400 gold :( lol so the darkmoons deck is out have to do what i can i guess lol

Apocalypse drive is "awesome" for mostly m+ content.

Good and below is fine. The best trinket a blood DK can ever hope for is a lucky titanforge haste stat stick. Which is pretty lame, but such is life.

Lol thanks for nit picking my post, oh Great One.
Leviathan's is 100x better than anything OP has and good luck getting a "high ilvl haste stat stick" anytime soon. Hell, you, the Great One aren't even using one and it looks like you play a lot.
12/24/2017 05:07 AMPosted by Molecula

Apocalypse drive is "awesome" for mostly m+ content.

Lol thanks for nit picking my post, oh Great One.
Leviathan's is 100x better than anything OP has and good luck getting a "high ilvl haste stat stick" anytime soon. Hell, you, the Great One aren't even using one and it looks like you play a lot.

If I had one, I'd use it. What's your point? lol
i assume for a stat stick a 915 arcano crystal is a fairly decent Stat stick for blood dk's ?
12/24/2017 09:16 PMPosted by Voiddragon
i assume for a stat stick a 915 arcano crystal is a fairly decent Stat stick for blood dk's ?

Yes. Very decent.
12/24/2017 09:54 PMPosted by Ineedmoneeyy
12/24/2017 09:16 PMPosted by Voiddragon

Yes. Very decent.

Sweet xd:P
Now I actually want to ask about Eye. Set to F'harg, it is worth 3% phys DR all the time reduction and 3600 or so strength, apocalypse drive, Im not convinced I will get a full 10 melee hits in 20 seconds consistently on most bosses. And Diima's, Dimma's is CHOICE with another big boost to strength and ON DEMAND armor, it feels like having another icebound fort. and Leviathan's hunger just feels sad with an on use moderate heal.

If our gearing strategy as blood is one in which +5 ilvl is taken over more haste, the difference between 3600 strength and ZERO should override all but the most NECESSARY of trinket effects to my mind, and Dimma's has got the best one around AND comes with as much strength as a chest or leg piece and Eye feels like a darkmoon light with the same. I dont see apocalypse getting there for raiding (have a 945 one with a socket, on kingaroth I never got close to getting all 10 melee hits in the window) and leviathan's could be gimmicky on trash and maybe the heal would be nice once in awhile on portal keeper if your dps is slow and all the imps are up at once, but I dont see it beating out free strength.

Additionally, I run soulflayers more often than not unless i need shackles, I see strength synergizing even more strongly. Unless I get something ridiculous to drop like 915+ arcano, I foresee my eye and agg's sitting comfortably; and drive and my 920 leviathan's sitting this patch out in my bank.
01/04/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Slashdozer
Now I actually want to ask about Eye. Set to F'harg, it is worth 3% phys DR all the time reduction and 3600 or so strength, apocalypse drive, Im not convinced I will get a full 10 melee hits in 20 seconds consistently on most bosses. And Diima's, Dimma's is CHOICE with another big boost to strength and ON DEMAND armor, it feels like having another icebound fort. and Leviathan's hunger just feels sad with an on use moderate heal.

If our gearing strategy as blood is one in which +5 ilvl is taken over more haste, the difference between 3600 strength and ZERO should override all but the most NECESSARY of trinket effects to my mind, and Dimma's has got the best one around AND comes with as much strength as a chest or leg piece and Eye feels like a darkmoon light with the same. I dont see apocalypse getting there for raiding (have a 945 one with a socket, on kingaroth I never got close to getting all 10 melee hits in the window) and leviathan's could be gimmicky on trash and maybe the heal would be nice once in awhile on portal keeper if your dps is slow and all the imps are up at once, but I dont see it beating out free strength.

Additionally, I run soulflayers more often than not unless i need shackles, I see strength synergizing even more strongly. Unless I get something ridiculous to drop like 915+ arcano, I foresee my eye and agg's sitting comfortably; and drive and my 920 leviathan's sitting this patch out in my bank.

Apocalypse Drive is an incredibly powerful m+ trinket, for raid bosses it's soso.
One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the Ampoule of Pure Void from Seat. Str base is so-so, but the use is basically 2.5m healing per target over a few seconds, which can be very powerful in M+ or in add-fights.

I don't agree with haste statsticks being 'god-tier'. They're solid, don't get me wrong, but something with a good use will outperform every time.
01/04/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Ashaeron
One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the Ampoule of Pure Void from Seat. Str base is so-so, but the use is basically 2.5m healing per target over a few seconds, which can be very powerful in M+ or in add-fights.

I don't agree with haste statsticks being 'god-tier'. They're solid, don't get me wrong, but something with a good use will outperform every time.

Like what? Ilvl for ilvl, the stat stick is the most reliable choice. Most proc trinkets scale pretty badly with ilvl with their procs. Pantheon trinkets are mostly good because of the extra proc gimmick, aside from the legendary one, which is funnily enough just a stat stick.