940 Tank Lf a new causy Home

Guild Recruitment
Hi Gordon here coming back from a 5 months break Lf a raiding guild that will fit me i was raiding M before my break Nh is the last raid i attended this Xpac and i clear it on M when Nh was relevent been playing tank since i don,t even remember long time ago xD im a french canadian who like is memes im 26 living on my own no kids no real adult life restriction hey im a lucky one plz let me know if you are looking for a new tank for this last raid of the xpac and the next Xpac i will be playing it my actual item lvl now is 940 i have semi-decent legendary my artifact weapon is lvl 77 thx have a good day
Looking for a Tank!

Horde <Bush Wookies> Illidan [us] cst: Are you: * social * slightly crazy, but in a good way * looking for a WoW guild beyond the norm * likes raids and mythics * <Bush Wookies> currently 8/11H Burning Throne, is an AotC guild who has been around for 13 years and is still going strong! We are looking for you to join us and go where no guild has gone before! We are recruiting a Tank, Heals and DPS for Burning Throne Heroic mode. While we are focused on progression, we are all learning and we expect wipes and craziness. Raids are Tuesday/Wednesdays 8:30 to 11:30, we run a normal on Sunday for gear and learning the strats for new members. If you are interested in a social, slightly insane guild who raids and loves having fun, JOIN US!

HMU - (Guild Lead) Hairymanilow - Btag - kotik1974#1173 or (Raid leader) Sister<InsertClassHereHeHasMany!> - Btag - Dinkleberg#11834 or myself, Stylepoints#1838.
Hi Rämsay!

We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that is returning from a break after ToS. We can use all spots and a tank is most welcome. I would be your co-tank running as Guardian Druid. We run Tues/Thur/Fri 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific.

My tag is Toppy #1346 if you're interested.

Asta
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
hi :)
if you're still looking, add me on btag- koala#1908
thx for all the offers peoples i just want to put some more restriction that i forgot im staying horde for sure and i would like est raid time but i can rock pst !
12/28/2017 05:11 PMPosted by Nikkoh
hi :)
if you're still looking, add me on btag- koala#1908

replied