954 Frost DK LF Mythic Raiding

Guild Recruitment
As the title states, I am a 954 Frost DK LF Mythic Raiding! My armory is linked to the left <<. Currently horde on Mal'ganis. Willing to transfer to any server (NA obviously) & any faction.

Raid availability:
Tuesday (after 10PM EST)
Wednesday (anytime)
Thursday (anytime)
Some Fridays
No weekends

No logs available due to recent class transfer from DH. Logs for DH available upon request.

Discord interviews available at anytime. Very flexible experienced raider just looking for a permanent home for Battle of Azeroth & beyond!

Raiding experience this x-pack:
M-Xavius down
M-Gul'dan down
Up to M-Maiden down in TOS

Please post here if interested or add on battle tag.

Stonehill#1291
Still lookin!
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a couple dps, dk dps with tank off spec and a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M. We cleared and heroic antorus this week. We are 5/11M and 11/11H.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Wednesday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Thursday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
Just added you on Bnet. Will talk with you in the morning.
Name changed but not reflecting. Now known as Frostreaper of Mal'ganis - Horde.
still looking! :)
not much interest :(
hehe :)
hehe XD
har har
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 2/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Mage/Lock/Boom/Hunter
One skilled Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Perdition, on US-Hyjal, is currently recruiting the following for Team A:

Current Prog: 3/11M

High Need: (IN HIGH NEED OF DPS LISTED BELOW FOR CORE SPOTS!)

Melee Dps:
Death Knight

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Ele Shaman

The ideal applicant will be Heroic / Mythic ready, but a good attitude and ability to handle mechanics holds more value than a higher ilvl. In addition we has always maintained a veteran player base and skilled raider attitude. We are a PvE progression oriented guild. Consistency, even-temperament, drama free and dedication are paramount.

We raid three times a week and our raid times are as follows:

Tues/Wend/Thus: 11:00PM EST to 2:00AM EST / 8:00PM PST to 11:00 PST

You will be expected to make the majority of raids. Should you find yourself unable to attend a raid, you will be expected to notify someone so that we can find a replacement for the night. We understand that life happens and do our best to accommodate.

As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with raiding mats and research for the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand holding strategies for all raiders.

We don't use a website, everything is posted on discord for us. If you're interested in applying or have any other questions contact: Okori#1968 (Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer), Or Slice#1994 (GM ). Applying consists of showing us some logs, and chatting in discord and or over BNET
will get in contact with you. thanks for your interest.
still looking
Hey Frostreaper!

If you are willing to try saturdays out for raiding, I think my team would be a nice fit! We raid wed/sat 7-10pm PST. I will leave my btag and disc info, hopefully I will hear from you!!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
Hi there,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic Antorus raiding and M+ runs!We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. Guild has been around since Vanilla. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est with optional Saturday runs. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
Zpriten
Btag: zpriten#11739
looking to join a guild with mythic bosses down already preferably.
:) :) :) lf mythic raidingggg
=((((( invite?
bumpdity dooooo