Multiclass healer lf guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a guild to get back into raiding with. I am a former raid leader/officer in a heroic madness pre nerf guild. I have a pala priest and rdruid all around 940 and want to raid tue Thur after 8pm server

Btag is bizy#1605

Not sure if mythic is part of your desire or not, but have a look :D
We are in need of a healer, possibly a healing officer position as well xD

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website:
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

FnB is like a family; we run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re not playing WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to have FUN while downing content. We're only serious as needed; we like to have a good time!

We’re looking for reliable, warm bodied DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are musts!

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~ 11/11N -- 11/11H -- 1/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ Now we're pushing into mythic content and are seeking a couple more core raiders to join us on our endeavors.

Recruiting for Mythic!

We're actively looking for 1 Healer Pref. with a viable DPS OS and 1-2 Ranged DPS; Will consider a Melee DPS if your a WW Monk with a MW OS or a Enhancement Shaman with a Resto OS.

Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto/Balance Druid
2 ) Affliction Warlock
3 ) Frost Mage
4 ) Disc Priest
5 ) Marksmanship Hunter
6 ) Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Enhancement/Resto Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us via B.Net or in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Dalaran - Lead Officer

Gjest - Dalaran - Guild Master
Hellooooooo Palabiz!

<Immortals> is 11/11H, 1/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. We also have an active discord where we enjoy various entertaining topics amongst guild members. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
Tuesdays/ Thursdays
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
Holy Paladin - Filled
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shammy

DPS Needed: Any of the following
Shadow Priest
Affliction Lock
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Frost or Fire Mage
Boomkin Druid - Filled

Exceptional players may inquire about joining if class isn't listed.

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 10/11 H AnT & with 9% wipe on Argus

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230 or post below with your battle tag to reach you.
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 11/11-Heroic Antorus, recruiting to start Mythic progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: YES. Will consider all classes/specs, but would love to pick up a Balance Druid for ranged, and add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Fury/Arms Warrior for melee.
Healers: YES. Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, or Resto Druid priority, but will consider all.
Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
Hey there Palabiz!

I'm Tea and I'm the Recruitment Officer for the guild known as <Nebula>!

So <Nebula> is currently progressing through Mythic Antorus we are 1/11 and just started Mythic on Jan 4th! We raid 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST both Tuesdays and Thursdays. The server is Lightbringer. We're going to move through Antorus with a lot of determination and would love for you to come along for the ride! We're a silly bunch at Nebula, and tend to joke around a lot with a fun and excited attitude towards everything challenging.

If you'd like to come along for a few runs and see if you like what we're about :)

Feel free to contact me whenever and add my Battle Tag if you think you’re interested in joining us!

Look forward to hearing from you!

<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Mythic Antorus (11/11H 1/11M). We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild (with an optional heroic run). Our main goal is to achieve Cutting Edge while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We will consider all skilled players, but are primarily seeking a Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid, and assorted ranged (especially a Warlock and Balance Druid).

Schedule (all times in CT):
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
Kara (bnet-Squishyface#1849)
<Not Rocket Science> is a Horde guild on Area-52. We all have a progression raiding mind set, and strive to be the best we can be. Raiding is our main focus but we also do M+ each week with multiple teams running.
Come be a part of something great! If you have a progression raiding mind set you will fit in well with our amazing team.

DPS - open
HEALS - Priest or Monk
TANKS - none

Raid days and times: Tues, Wed 7-9CST Sun 7-10CST

Add one of us today and try us out! No applications!!!!
Drozzin#1678(Discord) Taktix#0536(Discord)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
<Obsidian> Alliance casual raiding guild looking for any class/spec atm for our core team which will be clearing Heroic Antorus. Raid Times will be on Friday/Saturdays 5-8 PST/8-11 EST. With an alt clear on Sundays(Not mandiatory) also 5-8 PST/8-11 EST. Add Huegan#1230 or SquidOctopus#1776 on btag for further contact/more info about us as a guild.
Hello Palabiz,

My name is Lucy and I help run GFI, a horde guild located on Tichondrius. We are currently working on progressing into mythic from herioc as last week we full cleared (first week as a full guild run). We are currently recruiting a fourth full-time healer, and our preference is a resto druid to head into mythic progression with!

We are a fresh guild but we have a fantastic community of experienced and active players, including a mythic + charisma clearing high level keystones. I think you'll enjoy it thoroughly!

We raid:
Sat/Sun 7 - 11 EST

I am unsure if our raid times match your server time. We do OPTIONAL Wed normal clear.

If this interests you please shoot me a message through battlenet, Desdeana#1121.

Thank you!
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting two high DPS and a healer. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
Hello Palabiz !

Archon is looking to add a skilled healer to our raid team for Antorus. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit

Current Progression

5/9 M ToS
9/11 H ABT

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Orlha (Destroyer#1175),Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Maximum Effort 11/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
-Thursday is optional farm
Raids are 930pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-resto druid/disc priest
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website!

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hey! My guild is looking for a healer for our team! Very High priority on Holy Paladin / Resto Druid / Mistweaver Monk. (Immediate spot)

Depth-Proudmoore [Alliance PvE]
Raids T/W/Th 9 - 12 EST (6- 9 PST)
3/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne

If you'd like to chat with myself (Malitia#11145) or our GM (Kwontify#1281) add us!
Or you can app @ and we will get back to you shortly!

More info:

Hope to hear from you soon! (Going to add you to btag aswell)
Hey there- we are currently recruiting a couple healers. Please add me on battletag (koriwest#1711) if you would be interested and to discuss which class you are interested in playing

here's our spam:)

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 3/11M in ATBT
Retrospect was established in 2009 on Alliance, Skullcrusher. In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP. We are a guild of older men and women between college to mid 30s.
We're looking for the following classes/roles:
3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any
We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne
You can also reach out to one of us on Btag:
@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.