961 H Pally LF Weekend raiding guild/M+

Guild Recruitment
11/11H Antorus and 1/11M exp, have 80 traits as holy, can offspec as ret. love doing keys, just looking for a fun environment that likes to progress further, whisper me if you have details and yes i can transfer servers.
Hi!

Not sure if you are willing to transfer to Alliie so just in case!
<Vigilant> (Sargeras-Alliance) is actively recruiting. Our weekend team (Sat/Sun 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST) is looking for strong and dedicated players to join our ranks. Currently seeking a Holy Pal or Resto Sham and some DPS. Feel free to check out our recruitment forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759475963
If you're interested, add me! Jäger#11356
Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We have a bunch of weekend guilds on Turalyon! :D Check our realm out and these guilds ---

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic GUILD
Forming up <Girls Are Yucky> on Tichondrius-PVP. LF All

We are a core group made up of 9/11m raiders from No Bads Allowed and 11/11m from Big Dumb Guild

Going to look to get CE this tier and maybe top 100ish US thereafter to start.

Raid time will be either 11:15pm or 11:30pm PST and likely go for 3-3 and a half hours.

Mechanical competence comes first but still want good dps. Highly prefer prospects to have recent mythic experience.

WIll probably be kinda lax in forming to get going and cut weak links asap. In general will cycle out people who underperform.

Add me on Bnet Slappa#1250 or the GM Capitally#1670 for interest/questions
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 1/11M 11/11H ABT
-Recruitment: All Ranged DPS and a Rsham/Hpally
-Also recruiting for M+ and more casual content in order to help build a larger community

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. Looking for those last few dedicated players to help us start mythic progression once heroic is cleared!

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Antorus – 11/11N & 9/11H (5% best attempt on Aggramar)
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
DPS: mage, boomkin, elemental shaman

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
08/22/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Encenoa
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
22% on Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder
2/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
22% on Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder
2/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Hi, if you're considering Alliance guilds I'll leave our info. I’m from <Alone> on Aerie Peak. We’re an established guild on the server that took a break and are looking to reform a casual-core heroic team. Guild culture is diverse and female friendly. We're all adult, current or former mythic raiders, establishing a “home” where can enjoy no stress raiding with friends on alts or mains. Long term, if we have enough interest in mythic later we aren’t opposed to pursuing a few early bosses.

Fri/Sat 8:30 - 11:30 Eastern

Filthy casual mythic raider alts welcome.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Alone> recruitment contacts:
Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)

Link to app: https://goo.gl/forms/YJSSBLOJWWStRw5v1
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

We’re looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts!

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
Hi!

My guild <Under Raided> on Bleeding Hollow is a Group of returning experienced Raiders/players starting a new guild in anticipation for Battle for Azeroth Heroic Raiding (possibly Mythic depending on how much we can build before the exp)

We are a group of friends returning to WoW with high level raiding experience wanting to learn, progress, and have fun doing so. We are a mature, laid back/chill guild (all leaders 25+) and don’t have time for petty drama nonsense. We want to have fun and make progress, and we need to grow as much as possible before the exp.

We are casually Raiding Antorus N/H with PUG fills (Leaders 11/11N 6/11H) on Friday 12am-3am and Saturdays 9pm-12am EST (may add a third optional/alt run when BFA rolls around) and plan to do full guild runs as soon as we have the raid slots filled up. The goal is to develop the core Raiding team and get in practice before Battle.

Also running mythic+ for gearing up people and teamwork.

We would love to have you Help us develop our Core Raid team and/or social player base! We need active players, officers, raiders, dungeon runners, casuals, pvpers, pvp Leaders, etc. We are open to anyone willing to learn and have fun!

Feel free to message me or reply for any questions. Tag is Trytostopme#1356

Thanks!
Hi there, if you're still looking and weekend mornings work, let's chat.

With the Sun - [A] Stormrage
1/11M
8am-11am EST

Dangle#11463
Take a trip with <Pirates>!

Hey there Postmalone, we at <Pirates> are in need of someone of your skills and we have taken interest in having you join us.

About us:
We currently have two raid teams pushing hard mythic content through legion. Corsair team for weekends and Buccaneers for weekdays. <Pirates> members constantly do mythic+ together as well as produce great memories together. We are one big family that share many different backgrounds and that’s what makes us work.

Raid Times:
Corsair Raid Team: 8pm-12am EST Friday and Saturday
Buccaneers Raid Team:7:15pm-10:30pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Current Progression:
5/11M Corsairs
7/11M Buccaneers

What are we looking for?
A dedicated raider who shows up on time and is prepared for each raid night. Food and Flasks are provided as well as repairs, all we ask is that you are enchanted and have a basic understanding of what to do and have a constructive/ positive attitude.

More Info:
Feel free to contact one of our officers directly on btag if you have any questions
Daddybeard- LetMeSmash#11395
Swiftlock- Swiftkills#1282

Application Website:
http://www.worstguild.com/
Omg I think you'd be perfect for what we are looking for in the last core spot. I have a squad of my best dps' I do mythic 15-20+s with but we have been needing a healer who can stay up with us and burn through them throughout the week :D Also Definitley could use another healer for mythic raiding, we currently have 4 but I heard some fights may need to 5 heal it. If you can flex that would be great for when fights are not healer demanding - my holy priest can do the same if we really don't need 4 haha

01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^