957 Bear

Guild Recruitment
Howdy recruiters. LF Mythic Raiding
My current guild has decided to not pursue any mythic raiding, and much of our core has dissolved. I am looking to tank 2 nights a week, preferably Tues/Thurs. The later the better.

I make mistakes, but generally learn from them, have a good sense of humor, and have raid led and main tanked hardcore progression during Wrath, and finally back for a bit of raiding this expansion. I have played WoW from Vanilla thru Wrath. Raided and did hardcore progression in Wildstar.

29, working mic, mediocre kitty offspec that I never had a chance to use. And I just broke up with my girlfriend so I have time to farm M+ runs with guildies ;)
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (2/11 M) is recruiting.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

SteveSin#1623 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
Hey there Yewfasa, I am the main tank and "The Hand" to the GM over here at MoM. Due to attendance issues we are back on the market for a tank and are very interested in you. I would absolutely love to talk with you and get an idea on your availability and if you'd be interested in us. If we can talk tomorrow before raid we can probably set up a trial for you to push through heroic. We are in need of a tank ASAP!

There is some generalized raid info and my contact information below! Hope I hear from you soon.

<Meters Over Mechanics> is a mythic guild located on US - Dragonblight. Founded by a group of close friends and former raiders - MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture.

We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. We are primarily looking for RDPS but ALL classes and specs are encouraged to reach out.

We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities!

Recent Progression:
4/9M ToS Within 8 raid nights.
11/11H (Server First AOTC) Antorus
1/11 Mythic (Slow start due to roster constraints. 19 manned Garothi ;))

Raid times:
  • Monday: 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

• Contact info:

Btag: Crayonz#1696

Performance Supporting Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/304797
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonblight/Meters+Over+Mechanics
    Greetings Yewfasa!

I see you're in the market looking for a new guild! Cinder Works raids tuesday and saturday 4-7 server. We are looking for a guardian druid tank that we can take into mythic content. Depending on your performance we would be willing to pay for your wow subscription, server transfer and possibly a race change!
    Below are a few requirements that we ask everyone interested in joining us to abide by:
    1. No Toxicity (we have a zero tolerance on straight up toxicity, inquire officers if you have an issue)
    2. Show up on time (Need valid execuse if you will not be attending raid time)
    3. Know fights
    4. Perform Weekly Farms

Logs and trail runs will be required if you are interested in our opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!

Alue#1328
    Good morning Yewfasa!

really unfortunate your group isnt wanting to progress into mythic!

I'm looking for players to actually do just that! Will just have to coordinate a quick heroic clear maybe three or four times and then i can start to put together a roster to suffice clearing mythic content!

IM looking fora 100% off tank/Main tank to tank and raid lead with me, now you dont have to do anything you dont like, but you still must communicate, call for cd's and be able to quickly adapt to potentially save kills, or save raid members.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760848263 is the guild post I have been using. Go ahead and check that out! Looking for positive minded adults that want to be drama free!

Tuesday wednesday thursday 6-9pm CST!

Let me know if that works for you pal!
    BouncyBear#112775
    Hello Yewfasa,

My name is Lucy and I help run GFI, a horde guild located on Tichondrius. We are currently working on progressing into mythic from herioc as last week we full cleared (first week as a full guild run).

We are a fresh guild but we have a fantastic community of experienced and active players, including a mythic + charisma clearing high level keystones. I think you'll enjoy it thoroughly!

We raid:
    Sat/Sun 7 - 11 EST

We do OPTIONAL Wed normal clear.

If this interests you please shoot me a message through battlenet, Desdeana#1121.

Thank you!
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 3/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid
    Hunter
    Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Kitten Mittens is a semi hardcore Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. We are looking to nearly or completely clear Antorus while it is current. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort.

Progression: 11/11H Antorus
    Raid times: Tues/Wed - 8:30-11:30 EST
    Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on weekends for lower difficulties than our progression team is currently at.

What we are looking for:

Tanks: Any solid tank.

DPS- Currently recruiting a a few caster dps. Vanq tier dps is highly highly preferred.

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
    Complete understanding of class/spec.
    Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
    Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
    Working headset/mic/discord.
    Strong internet connection.
    Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

B-tag:
    Purplewreck#1742
    If youre still looking for a spot and willing to faction change, our team Press Start to Continue might have an opening.
    Were 1/11 M
    Raid Tue/Thur: 7-11 Pst/ 7-10 Pst
    Optional Friday Alt run raid as well!
    Add me on BTag to chat more: Alayla #1547
    Hey Yewfasa! Gonna post you a generic recruiting post here but would love to chat in game or over discord! Hope you find a great new home regardless.

3/11M 11/11H Antorus on US Alliance (Ner'zhul-Frostmane-Tortheldrin)
    LF - Skilled, competitive players interested in joining our CORE raiding team immediately.

Raid Times:
    Progression: 7:15-10:30 PST on Tuesday/Thursday
    Lower difficulty: 7:15 PST-Completion on Friday (Currently clearing Heroic in this slot).

About Us:
    We are a semi-hardcore progression guild, the core ~10 of which has been raiding together for years. We are mostly age 20-30 guys who enjoy hanging out in discord, pushing M+ (20+), and playing other games together when not raiding. We have a few reasonable expectations for our raiders, and they are as follows;
    1) Attendance is very important and if you plan on being absent for a day of progression, we expect to be given notice reasonable to the situation
    2) Complete your M+ for the week to yield the highest possible gear in weekly chest
    3) Be eager to learn/get better
    - We aren't perfect, neither do we expect you to be. However please come prepared to each new encounter with your class/role specific background and make constant improvements
    4) Join voice comms during any and all organized guild content.

No mythic raiding experience is necessary, but having Warcraftlogs of heroic performance will allow us to evaluate you as a prospective trial.
    If any of this interests you please feel free to message me here or get in touch with an officer/GM using the RealID's below:

(GM) Quórra - Michael#11494
    Notasavior - James#11347
    Englavian - Englavian#1701
    Fuddggee - ElDaneish#1319
    Khaenan - canaan#11755
    <Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional DPS & Healers that are "Raid Ready 945+ilvl" to push Mythic progression.

Progression Currently: (2/11M - 11/11H ATBT) (5/9M - 9/9H - ToS)

Current needs / Character Requirements: 945+ilvl / 75 Traits

DPS
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid

Healer:
    Holy Priest (Must have DPS OS)
    Mistweaver Monk (Must have DPS OS)

***Having a Healing OS in the sought after DPS classes would be highly desirable but not required.***

Exceptional Apps Only:
    Feral Druid

Raid Schedule: 8pm - 11pm CST (Illidan Server time).
    9pm - 12am Wednesdays and Thursdays, EST

Our Loot System: RClootcouncil - We believe in distributing gear as fairly as possible while taking performance, attendance, and attitude into consideration.

About Us:
    We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group have been playing since vanilla - many CE, aotc achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers ALT raids, old content raids and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications can be via the web or our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) Warkiller (thirtythree#1314) or to Btag or see or our post on wowprogress.

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!
    Forming up <Girls Are Yucky> on Tichondrius-PVP. LF All

We are a core group made up of 9/11m raiders from No Bads Allowed and 11/11m from Big Dumb Guild

Going to look to get CE this tier and maybe top 100ish US thereafter to start.

Raid time will be either 11:15pm or 11:30pm PST and likely go for 3-3 and a half hours.

Mechanical competence comes first but still want good dps. Highly prefer prospects to have recent mythic experience.

WIll probably be kinda lax in forming to get going and cut weak links asap. In general will cycle out people who underperform.

Add me on Bnet Slappa#1250 or the GM Capitally#1670 for interest/questions
    [H] <M A L I C E> 2/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild LF DPS/ DPS with off Heals/Tank Specs!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
    11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
    Our current specified needs are (about 2 ranged DPS, 1 Healer, 1 Tank):
    - Mage – any spec
    - Hunter – ranged specs
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Balance Druid
    -Warlocks
    -Shadow Priests
    - Any competitive ranged DPS will be accepted!
    - DPS with off heal/tank specs
    - Shaman Heals
    - Druid Heals
    - We are in need of one tank, any tank will be considered if they are at the needed skill lvl!

Add-ons we use:
    - RC Loot Council
    - Big Wigs/DBM
    - Weak Auras 2

Voice:
    - Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
    -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
    -Current progression: 2/11M 11/11H ABT
    -Recruitment: Rsham/Hpally & any tank
    -Also recruiting for M+ and more casual content in order to help build a larger community

Trial Period:
    Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
    -Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    <CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
    6/11 M Antorus
    11/11 H Antorus
    7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
    9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    8/10 Mythic NightHold
    10/10 H NightHold
    2/3 M Trial of Valor
    7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
    Tues 9pm-12am
    Weds 9pm-12am
    Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
    Tank: DK, Druid or Monk
    Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage.
    Healer: N/A
    Melee: Feral druid, Enh shaman, WW monk

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. We also sell raids to make our raiders a little extra gold. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com