955 Swing Healer LFG

Guild Recruitment
Swing healer looking for a new home. Have my AotC, sitting at 955 disc/ 950 shadow. Prefer to disc but open to both specs. Not looking for a bench spot, need a definite raid spot.
Maybe we could be a good fit for you. We're looking for a swing for a raid spot we have open. Hit me up. Krystalline#1901
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/AlternativeFacts
open to transferring servers? Savant on Sargeras-alliance could be a good fit for you.

New guild lead by former top 50 US raiders, in need of healers for our healing core tuesday/wednesday 9-12pm central with optional saturday reclears.

Add my btag if you're interested
McNasty#12375
You would be perfect for us, we currently have 4 healers but I'd like to have 5 for Mythic progression. Let me know what you think, discord or bnet is the best way to reach me :)

12/27/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Xanthippie
Merry ChristmaHanukKwanzikah & Happy Holidays ^.^

<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
    Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged, paladin, demon hunter or decent off-spec DPS healer/tank)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    VERY interested in you for several reasons. We want a solid Shadow Priest and we were hoping to land a Discipline Priest as well.... (I actually leveled a Discipline Priest up since Nighthold since they are kind of rare). You fit both perfectly as a solid 5th healer flex position. Hope we can talk.

Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    35% on Mythic Hounds
    1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
    (Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
    is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
    Hey Vynlorén,

We're trying to expand our roster from 20 --> 25 and looking for another swing healer.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
    Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
    Antorus 11/11 (N) 4/11(H)
    TOS 9/9 (H)
    (AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    Hey Vynlorén

I'm gonna post spam but first i want you to know i read your post and i'm currently looking for a priest that can play a healing spec as well as spriest. we are starting mythic next week and the swing healer is extremely important, you will not be the only one rotating i have 2 other healers that also will rotate dps. I know that no healer likes to play dps every week though so my plan is to rotate the healers to dps specs for fights that need less heals hit me up if you're interested.

We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
    Who We Want:
    We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
    What We Are Currently Recruiting:
    High:
    Wind Walker
    Hunter
    Healer
    Enh/Ele Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    DPS Warrior

Medium:
    Low:
    all other dps not in high
    Tank
    Our Progression:
    7/7H EN
    3/3H ToV
    10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
    9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
    11/11N 11/11H Antorus
    We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
    How To Contact Us:
    Tristrem#1953 GL
    Vow#1666 Officer
    <Elevate>8/11H (AOTC leadership 7/9m last tier)on Stormrage is looking for more competent raiders to finish off heroic and push into mythic content! We are currently recruiting for core positions!

Raid Schedule
    So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:00-3am est)

Sat 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
    Sun 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
    Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 940+

DPS
    SPriest(MED)
    Hunter(HIGH)
    Boomy(HIGH)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

[b]If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

[b]GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
    Council Member GivensBros#1411
    Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
    Council Member Akatari#1109
    Hello! We are currently needing a disc priest for a MAIN raid spot! Here is the spam let me know!

<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!

Progression: 1/11M and 11/11H Antorus

Raid days and times:
    Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
    Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
    Affliction Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Boomkin
    Disc Priest
    Resto Shaman

All DPS/Healers will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +15s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or https://goo.gl/forms/omnHjwWj2lfGLadN2

Thanks for your time!
    Hi, we are in need of a Disc for a core spot, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 5/11M and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Full progression this xpac: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 7/9M, 5/11M
    Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly
    Bonus: Optional alt runs on Saturday night, optional sale runs on Sunday night.
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Pieces#11238
    Check out <Gray Parses Only>!!
    We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 2/11M Antorus -- 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN
    Inquire Today! We are currently recruiting the following classes / specs:
    Melee - Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Rogue, Monk, Feral

Ranged - Spriest, Hunter, Warlock

Healer - Monk, Disc Priest

Tank - Druid, Monk, Death Knight

For any questions/inquiries:
    Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
    Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405
    Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Mal'Ganis would be!

We're looking to add another solid healer to our raid.

<Enigma> is currently 5/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
    Monday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Bonus points for ending your app with JELLIES!

Any questions? Feel free to add me on Discord at kat#3105
    Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 5/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hello. I'm the leader of <Solemn> on Area52-Horde. We're looking for players to fit our mythic roster. This week was the first time raiding as a guild and we cleared normal and heroic in 6.5 hours (11/11H). We need people for mythic progression. Most of our roster has mythic exp and our officer core have multiple Cutting Edges from previous tiers.

We are in high need of a Disc Priest. We'd love to have you.

Raid times: tues, wed, thurs 8-11pm EST.

If you'd like to get in touch please add me on bnet: Keggernaut#1206
    Roles we're looking for:
    Druid: Boomkin
    Hunter: MM/BM
    Mage: Arc/Frost/Fire
    Monk: MW/WW
    Priest: Disc/Shadow/Holy
    Paladin: Holy
    Shaman: Ele/Enh/Restro
    Warrior: Fury/Arms
    (all other positions not listed does not disqualify you from applying-we are accepting all applicants).

More info about our guild below:

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-2/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for Tank-Healer-RDPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    We would love a Disc!

<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Mythic Antorus. We are 11/11H and 1/11M.

We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild (with an optional heroic farm run). Our main goal is to kill as many bosses as we can while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to develop rapport with the rest of the guild. We will also consider players who want to act as substitutes and raid part-time.

Schedule (all times in CT):
    Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
    Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
    Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
    *We may add an extra pull or two on official raid nights if we are close to downing a boss and a majority of raiders

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
    Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
    Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
    Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
    Rogue (bnet-Gingerqtpie#1797)
    Kara (bnet-Squishyface#1849)
    Hi Vyns,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic raiding and M+ runs! We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
    Zpriten
    Btag: zpriten#11739
    <Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
    Former US top 150
    Info:
    Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
    Currently recruiting:
    We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
    Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
    RC Loot Council;
    Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
    Apply:
    Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
    Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    <Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
    Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
    Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
    -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
    -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
    -Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
    -High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
    -Positive leadership
    -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
    -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
    We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat