f

Guild Recruitment
f
Realm:Stormrage
Faction:Alliance

Suspects formed in MoP, we are now in Legion trying to push as a Semi-Hardcore guild, so far for us we have been pushing content very well, and made a lot of progress. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:00pm-1:300am EST. But we always do something on Mondays, I call it jack of all trades Monday because we drink,De-Stress. Achievements 1 at a time, parsing, selling carries to buy our mats for the week, and so much more, its the little things that count. Because there's not a lot of time in the 3 core days, we require our members to maintain ~90% attendance. We are looking to grow stronger as the expansion continues, if everything works out during trial we will need you to transfer in order to progress as a team, as a guild. The trial period last 2 weeks, where loot will be prioritized to core team members first until you have secured a core spot.

Current Progression:
2/3M ~ Trial of Valor
7/7M ~ Emerald Nightmare
3/10M ~ Nighthold
9/9H Tos
4/9M Tos
11/11H Antorus
1/11M Antorus

DPS recruitment:
Warlock: HIGH NEED more wiggle room for any specs of logs
Hunter: Medium Need
Elemental: MediumNeed
Boomkin: Low Need
Shadow Priest: Medium Need
Mage: High Need
WindWalker: High Need
Death Knight: High Need

Healer Recruitment: we have 2 healer spots open atm
MW: High Need
Resto druid: Medium Need
Resto Shaman: High need
Priest: High need

ALSO we are in need of sub ins, i can promise more mythic kills as we get the mythic on farm, but what i listed above are spots that need to be filled ASAP. I have put everything into this guild and do everything i can to keep it moving which results into something marvelous to stay together in tough times the true definition of a guild.

For more information or wish to have a interview please leave a comment below, or contact myself:

Starkk#1730 I am usually always on don't be afraid to add me i wont bite or judge, we can setup a trial that Tuesday on a heroic clear so don't be afraid to take the time and find the right guild for you. I prefer a trial over a application or anything else the guild clears heroic very easy so getting to know you in a heroic is much easier for us right now because of the stage of progression that we currently are.
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 3/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 3/11 Mythic ABT,, 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Healer: Holly Pally, MW Monk

DPS: Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Ele shaman and Hunter. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
11/11 Heroic ABTand 940 ilvl is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
<Onyx> of Proudmoore could use more DPS if you’re willing to faction change!

We are 2/11 Mythic with a solid hour of progress on a High Command last night (got them to 50%). This is our first week back into mythics thanks to the holidays so we are ready to catch up with the rest!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday’s from 7PST to 10PST with optional heroic/alt runs on Thursdays. We may do an extra night of progression if we are close to downing a boss and the group as a whole agrees.

If you want to speak further, add me on btag at Valliere#1711

Hope to hear from you soon!
<SRS> 9/9M 5/11M Illidan H recruiting. We raid TWT 730-1100PM CST. Add me Bromby#1673 and well talk more.
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Recruiting for Mythic!

Drow-Dalaran is actively looking for 1 Healer Pref. with a viable DPS OS and 1-2 Ranged DPS; Will consider a Melee DPS if your a WW Monk with a MW OS or a Enhancement Shaman with a Resto OS.

Contact via B.Net
Harrison1992#1126
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Yo!

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Regency> Recruiting! (2/11M)

We are raid 1 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders for Antorus!

Our times:
M/T 10PM-1:30AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
Always recruiting exceptional players, Regardless of recruiting needs.

We are <Powered by Memes> a 2 night a week mythic raiding guild located on Zul'jin. Outside of raid we are a laid back group of friends who enjoy both this game and others. During raid we are progression minded and serious. With our short raid schedule we need people that can learn quickly from their mistakes as well as the mistakes of others. Come with a mindset of doing your best in a short amount of time and you will do well. We will never add raid days or require you to maintain alts.

Progress
We are currently 4/11M Antorus

Current Needs

All excellent applicants will be considered regardless of the needs listed below.

DPS
Moonkin
Mage
Demon Hunter
Warlock (High)
Warrior
Death Knight (High)
Windwalker

Raid Times
------------------
Friday- 9:30 EST to 1:30 EST
Saturday- 9:30 EST to 1:30 EST

You can contact us in game on Zul'jin or by our battle tags or at this discord link https://discord.gg/RBgETJ7

Tengumilk#11270 (Guild Leader)
Chistorm#11212 (Raid Leader)
Faunt#1508 (Officer)
[A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (8/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus)

Recruiting For Antorus!

Heals: Druid , Priest , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
Ranged: Hunter , Warlock , Priest & Exceptional players
Melee: Rouge , Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players
Tank: Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

How to contact us:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Jamestown#1482
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
<Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for
top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild.

Raid times - Tues/Wed 10p-1am EST with a weekend farm raid
Loot is given via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council thinks is best for the guild while taking in performance, ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, and also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players.

Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic - Mythic raids start in 2018!

On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot.

Recruitment for Mythic Antorus -
------->High demand for Boomkins,Hunters,Rogues ←---
Rdruid/Rsham
Shaman DPS , DK, WW monk, DH

Please provide log links for faster consideration!!

Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested.
johnking#5462 - discord
Hello!

<Seraphim> (Area 52) 2/11M 11/11H is recruiting competitive raiders as we progress through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne. We are looking specifically for a Warlock, Warrior, Shadow or Holy Priest.

We are working on building a community that emphasizes a competitive and team-oriented mindset in raiding. Your spot in the Mythic Raid Roster will be secured by a stalwart diligence on three fronts:

1) Attitude: This is extremely important to us. Always be asking more of yourself, never settle. Complacency is death. Consider your words and demeanor, morale is a tangible and important force within a raid team. Treat your fellow raiders and friends with respect.

2) Performance and mechanics: During progression, your primary focus should always be the death of the boss, whatever that entails.

3) Attendance: We require raiders to maintain a 90% attendance. This being said, we have no intention of forcing our raiders/friends to sacrifice their real life for the raid team. If Work/Family/School forces you to miss a night, just let it be known beforehand.

Raid times :
Tuesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
Wednesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
Thursday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST

Requirements - 945+ ilvl - 75 traits in Main Spec Artifact - Reliably play at least 2 of your Characters Specs (within the Meta) - 90% Raid Attendance - Working MIC Required... We are always recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class or spec.

Feel free to leave a message on here, or message us even if you are not one of those specs. If you are interested, or have any inquiries please get a hold of jadeon#1206 or atnalta#11238 or alya1203#1197 (my btag)

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Seraphim
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good Warlock with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our 2/11 Mythic progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.

I really look forward to hearing from you!
Hello!

We are currently looking for a ranged DPS and that could be you! Guild spam to follow.

<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 DPS of: DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, Enh Shaman
2 of: Warlock, Spriest, Mage
1 of: D-Priest, R-Shaman, H-Paladin

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 1/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - Low
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258