Warcraftlogs is a bully tool

General Discussion
Prev 1 27 28 29 51 Next
This thread is why I do everything except raid.
01/22/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Cool

this wouldn't happen if people forced players to be good or get out like they did for years instead of catering to bads who can afk through content and get free loot from lfr.
01/22/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Antiborealis
01/22/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Cool

this wouldn't happen if people forced players to be good or get out like they did for years instead of catering to bads who can afk through content and get free loot from lfr.

No, it would still happen. Poopsock raiders were cancer way back when and they're cancer at this very moment.

Then again it's been over 10 years and I still don't understand how you get satisfaction from fighting a robot. It's like bragging about how you beat the CPU in Street Fighter.
01/22/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Deathchix
01/22/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Honovihonaw
LFR Hero ? More like Forum hero camping for the next forum post 24/7.
thanks.

i love you too.
Thank you but this love you have for me is undeserved haha. Your fast reply prove what I said forum hero don't forget to log in game sometime !
01/22/2018 05:38 PMPosted by Cool
Then again it's been over 10 years and I still don't understand how you get satisfaction from fighting a robot. It's like bragging about how you beat the CPU in Street Fighter.

I wonder if it's aware of the Irony in this.
01/22/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Honovihonaw
01/22/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Deathchix
...thanks.

i love you too.
Haha your fast reply prove what I said and no problem forum hero don't forget to log in game sometime !
i'm logged in right now.

you wanna cash me ousside?
01/22/2018 05:38 PMPosted by Cool
<span class="truncated">...</span>

No, it would still happen. Poopsock raiders were cancer way back when and they're cancer at this very moment.

so you're saying it's not an achievement to beat a boss in any game? you don't have to poopsock to play a few days a week for a raid at a decent level of skill. if that kind of environment was cancer then why did the game have the most growth and players at that period? What incentive is there to stay if I can just clear out the final boss of an expac without even doing any damage in lfr? make the gear people want only available to actual raids and you'll see guilds form again, people caring, etc. if no one has to try they wont. even casual guilds still do normal and some heroic.
01/22/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Deathchix
... Haha your fast reply prove what I said and no problem forum hero don't forget to log in game sometime !
i'm logged in right now.

you wanna cash me ousside?
Video proof or fake.
01/22/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Cool
01/22/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Denàlo
I wonder if it's aware of the Irony in this.

I might have done the mage tower thing (rapiers are cool) but I still prefer playing this game against actual people. Unless you have the idea churning inside your thick monkey cranium that PvP and PvE are at all similar.

So you're just an !@# in general,Noted.
01/22/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Antiborealis
if people forced players to be good

Which didn't happen as end game was seen by the minority because you can't force ppl to do things they don't like

Ppl are supporting the game only for a minority to see end game but wait they can see it on you tube .Anybody can see it on you-tube you don;t have to support the game to see it on you tube lmao

This is a very very very very very old and broken argument against having a easy mode
01/22/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Antiborealis
so you're saying it's not an achievement to beat a boss in any game? you don't have to poopsock to play a few days a week for a raid at a decent level of skill. if that kind of environment was cancer then why did the game have the most growth and players at that period? What incentive is there to stay if I can just clear out the final boss of an expac without even doing any damage in lfr? make the gear people want only available to actual raids and you'll see guilds form again, people caring, etc. if no one has to try they wont. even casual guilds still do normal and some heroic.

Raiding for a very long time wasn't something you could do casually. At the height of this game's popularity, anyone who tried to raid without quitting their job to do it was limited to Zul'Aman or a half-baked clear of Karazhan. The mindset derived from this era has been prevailing ever since. You can see it right now among these 20+ pages of people who can't blink and breath at the same time, telling everybody else to "get good" over and over.

I'll admit this isn't the thread for me since I hate PvE and probably always will. Quests are one thing since they're like a little single-player game, there more for the story and exploration than difficulty. But babysitting a group of twenty five ice cube chewers to bully a robot? I'd rather waste my time muscling through this game's rapidly dilapidating PvP system. At least then when I've won I defeated a rival human, and not a spreadsheet.

01/22/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Denàlo
01/22/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Cool

I might have done the mage tower thing (rapiers are cool) but I still prefer playing this game against actual people. Unless you have the idea churning inside your thick monkey cranium that PvP and PvE are at all similar.

So you're just an !@# in general,Noted.

Nobody likes dragonslayers. Enjoy your titles and gear anybody can get next expansion, if not next patch.
01/22/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Duruid
01/22/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Yzzami
Just pugging problems

Doesn't seem all that accurate, showing a few friends doing 200k or so less than they actually do

More like your friends are just lying about how much they do.

You mean recount would be lying, they don't ever really talk about dps charts
People like this are why other MMOs ban DPS meters, if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.
You can toggle visibility of your WCL if you wish.
WCL has been around since BC and never had a guild refuse me for WCL. Ive gotten server first kills ect. I've never even bothered with figuring out how it worked back when I raided. Never effected me.
bads dont deserve to see content
WarcraftLogs is indeed a tool used for bullying. I feel bullied by my guild for playing a windwalker because everyone uses this website to call my class overpowered based on data available on that third party website.

Even then, I am extraordinarily bad, and WarcraftLogs makes it known. Sometimes, I get called names in raid like "Gandalf the Grey Parser" and people asking when I'm in the raid if anyone else smells any "bench stench" nearby.

I hope it's made known to the conglomerate known as WarcraftLogs that Blizzard Entertainment has one stance: "no bulli."

EDIT: I just want to add on I never had this problem with WorldOfLogs...
I agree op that's why I BANNED anyone from snooping my logs.

I cleared normal antorus easy with people minding their own business. Heroic will be the same.