960 Havoc Demon Hunter LF mythic prog guild

Guild Recruitment
960 Havoc demon hunter 11/11H ABT looking for late night mythic progression guild. Tuesday/Thursday preferred but open to all days. 9pm PST start time or later preferred. Alternatively, early morning (9am PST) can also work. Thanks!
01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Gods Can Bleed is looking for people to join our new guild!

Server: Kil'Jaeden

Raids on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays:
    6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About us
    We are going to be Casual Raiding and M+ Guild that is new and growing. We are looking to build up our guild to become an active and functional raiding guild that will be able to consistent guild rais every week and eventually lead into Mythic progression in Antorus. We are a bunch of chill players that are looking to have fun and clear the raids as clean as possible.

Leaders
    We have 2 main leaders that are both 11/11 H Antorus and willing to help and get through as much content as possible with our guild mates. One has been raiding since WotK and the other lead is new to WoW and has entered this XPac but has put a ton of time into it. They are willing to help any of their guild members with anything they need and also willing to help them in getting their gear.

Who We are Looking For
    We are looking for either the casual raider/player if they want to join a fun guild, or any 930+ raider looking to get deep into Antorus! We expect all members to have respect for one another and learn together. We want to have fun and hope you won't be toxic or elitist towards anyone in the guild. We also look for M+ players who look to clear high keys every week :)

Add the raid leader if you are interested in joining!
    BNet: BatmanJesus#1826
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    <Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 3/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

DPS - SPriest, Ret, DH, Warr, Rogue, Monk

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
    Lifenite#1502