960 Mistweaver LF Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Heya,

I'm posting about my 960 Mistweaver Monk. I'm looking for either a Heroic OR a mythic guild. I'm happy either raiding on a casual schedule just doing heroic, or challenging myself to go back to mythic.

In legion, I raided EN-ToV mythic, then took a long break from the game around the release of Nighthold. I came back at the start of December, and have pushed myself back to a relevance. I currently raid casually while looking for a permanent home.

I also love to do M+, and currently have a decent 2.2k score, but would love to push it higher, so that would be a big plus in a guild for me!

I'm committed and rarely if ever miss a raid, and I can make almost any raid time fit for me. But please, HORDE ONLY! (All of my friends are horde!)

Please leave your contact info if you think I may work for you! Thanks!
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting two high DPS and a healer. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
Hey there!
We are looking for a good priest or monk healer and a few dps for our team. 2/11 M currently. Mythic exp is best, but not required. We do require heroic experience on the current raid tier though. We are on Area-52

We raid Tues, Wed from 7-9pm CST and Sundays 7-10pm CST

If you are interested in trying us out you can message any below.

Efinawesome#1154
Aearowen#1979

Discord:
Drozzin#1678
Taktix#0536
Aearo#9581

Discord is probably the best way to reach us as we are messing around in there almost constantly LOL
Thanks so far!
<Omnipotence>(6/11H) is a laid-back raiding guild on Zul’Jin (US), Horde.

TL;DR – We joke around and kill stuff. Everyone is welcome to join.

About us
Omnipotence is a recently transferred guild to Zul’jin. As stated above stated above the guild is pretty laid-back and we’re looking for people with thick skin that like to joke around and have fun. We aren’t an 18+ guild, but majority of our members are 20+. If this is the type of community you’ve been looking for, look no further and join today.

Raid Progression
We are currently 11/11N and 6/11H and our looking to progress more as we fill up our raid roster.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday: 8-11 pm EST – Currently running Normal
Friday: 8-11 pm EST – Heroic Raiding Night
*We are moving away from raiding Normal on Wednesday after we finish gearing up our roster, and are looking at adding a Normal alt run on Saturdays.

Mythic+
We have members that currently run mythic+ almost daily, and are looking at forming teams as our roster expands.

PVP
Some of our members enjoy doing Arenas, and are very interested in doing more as our guild grows.

Recruitment
We are recruiting all classes right now, however we are in need of more DPS for raiding.

More information
If you have any questions about the guild or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.

Jakecurtis#1730 -Our GM
Vergil#11117- General inquiries
DarthRevan#11693- General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
bumpy
Omg please join us! :D

(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US
8/11H Antorus
Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.
We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
^
We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. We also have an active discord where we enjoy various entertaining topics among guild members. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
Tuesdays/ Thursdays
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
Holy Paladin - Filled
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shammy

DPS Needed: Any of the following
Shadow Priest
Affliction Lock
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Frost or Fire Mage
Boomkin Druid – Filled

Tank:
Any tank that’s willing to sub in and out and has a dps or healing off spec

Exceptional players may inquire about joining if class isn't listed.

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 11/11 H AnT and is ready to start mythic raiding

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230
ty!
<Bad> 11/11H is a Semi-Casual, Heroic raiding guild made from a bunch of friends that wanted to start raiding casually, but also get !@#$ done. We are an adult guild so expect casual, explicit banter (no filter). We are laid back, but we do expect people to be prepared and learn bosses fairly quick. We are reinforcing our roster as we progress through Antorus. We have Mythic aspirations and with enough we will do so (casually!).

Most of us are into Mythic+, PvP, Other Blizzard games and Steam games as well in our off-time!

2-Day raid week. Raid times are T-W 8pm-11pm EST. We understand that life happens and can take you away from the things you want to participate in.

Current Needs:

DPS:
Mage
Warlock
Paladin
Rogue
Death Knight

Healers:
Paladin
Monk

(All exceptional players still welcome)

(Hybrid role flexibility preferred, not required)

HMU on Bnet at Aibo#1676 in game if interested or for more info!!
Hi, I think you'd be a great fit in my guild!
<Atrophy> is currently looking to fill positions in our Mythic raid roster.
Currently 1/11M we progress using only information found in the dungeon journal, so if you're looking for a way to challenge yourself while sticking to a semi casual schedule this is the place to do it!

We raid Wed/Thur 7-10pm PST | 10-1pm EST

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in shoot me a message at
Toasterman#11928
ty all so far ^-^
[H][US][Tichondrius]

<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 9pm-11pm server time. 9/11 H Ant currently working on Aggramar. Looking for 2 healer(Prefer a Shaman, Druid or Priest.) and dps (Warlock, Hunter, a Ret pally.) to build our core raiding group and progress. Dps who apply should be able to do at least 1m dps on Garothi worldbreaker and 1.4 on Felhounds.

Guild is currently rebuilding due to some members going back to school. We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Warframe, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.

Loot: We use RClootcouncil and give gear based out on highest upgrades to each person. Many of our raiders are fully H ant geared so you will probably get something each night.
Hey there Angel! Our guild is currently seeking out a MW to add to our team. I went ahead and looked through your monks logs and think you might make a good fit with us! I'll go ahead and drop our spam down below for you and you can get in touch if things sound good for you.

Tactics - Shadowsong (3/11 M) has openings on its Mythic Raid Team! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm.

We raid on Tuesday through Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

An ideal applicant should be:

-Knowledgeable of all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
-Willing to change specialization should the need arise, on a case-by-case basis.
-Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night.
-Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through any of the Battle Tags below.

Blood: Dzt#11245
Impureheals: Impure#1957
^
<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Forming up <Girls Are Yucky> on Tichondrius-PVP. LF All

We are a core group made up of 9/11m raiders from No Bads Allowed and 11/11m from Big Dumb Guild

Going to look to get CE this tier and maybe top 100ish US thereafter to start.

Raid time will be either 11:15pm or 11:30pm PST and likely go for 3-3 and a half hours.

Mechanical competence comes first but still want good dps. Highly prefer prospects to have recent mythic experience.

WIll probably be kinda lax in forming to get going and cut weak links asap. In general will cycle out people who underperform.

Add me on Bnet Slappa#1250 or the GM Capitally#1670 for interest/questions
<(^-^)S