6/11M 967 DPS DK LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi I'm a former top 50 US raider that came back to raiding a few months ago after having to take a break during NH due to some RL things and managed to get cutting edge ToS helping a friends guild out.
I have excellent mechanical awareness,high dps output, and great knowledge of my class and all of its specs. I have EVERY legendary for all 3 specs and 75+ traits in each spec.
I'm very flexible on days and times but anything after 6PM PST would be best for me, leave your btags and guild spam below and I will get back with you ASAP.
About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competiteive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 6/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Rogue

Healer
    none

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    Hiya!

We would love a solid Death Knight on our roster! We're currently a mostly PST guild on a PST server so it sounds like our raid times are perfect for you.

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 5/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
    Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
    Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
    Bump
    ^
    Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    35% on Mythic Hounds
    1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
    (Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
    is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
    Hey there! I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're a 3 night, 9 hour mythic raiding guild. We're currently 6/11M ABT, 9/9M ToS.

If you're interested, or have any questions, add my btag: Daniika#1445

I'll post our generic guild information below:

Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

Schedule:
    - Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
    - Wednesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
    - Thursday: 9pm - 12pm EST

About Us:
    <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. They have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

What to Expect from Us:
    We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:
    - A stable roster and constructive raid environment
    - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
    - Guild repairs for mains and alts
    - Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
    - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
    - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
    - High attendance
    - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
    - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
    - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

To apply, please visit: http://astralguild.com

Contacts:
    Recruit Lead: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
    Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
    Still looking, I've got 16 legos at 1k ilvl...I'm such a nerd
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hello.
    <Serendipity> of Korgath is a 2day 6/11M guild LF a DK dps.

We raid Tues/Wed 730-1130pm CST.
    Optional Monday 730pm Sales run

If youre interested please add my btag Rigby#1872. Discord is Rigby#0998.

Thanks!
    I feel like I should bump this post again by typing random things into this black box and clicking on 'Add Reply'
    Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a couple dps, dk dps with tank off spec and a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M. We cleared and heroic antorus this week. We are 5/11M and 11/11H.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Wednesday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Thursday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
    Swiver, Recruitment Officer
    Swiver#11128
    Simplicite 7/11M US 65th Kin kill (fell to the 80s in ranking due to holiday break). CE every tier. Finished ToS top 120 US, top 400 world. Times are a bit earlier than what you posted at 7:30-10:30 est. looking for a DK who can play all 3 specs including blood for our progression group.

If interested feel free to add me Fizzyelf#11113

Happy holidays!
    Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T21 progression:
    • 6/11 M-Antorus

T20 progression:
    • 9/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    • 10/10 M-NH
    • 3/3 M-ToV
    • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
    • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
    • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
    • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
    Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
    soj#11462

Faction:
    Horde

Connected Realms:
    Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
    Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    • 1 Healer (preference towards Holy Paladin)
    • 1 Melee DPS (preference towards Ret, DK, Feral, WW or Rogue)
    • 2 Ranged DPS (preference towards Moonkin, SPriest, Aff Lock, Hunter)

Where to apply:
    If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
    I forgot about this for a few days adding ppls btags atm :D
    Bump
    12/30/2017 08:57 PMPosted by Clickers
    Bump
    <Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
    Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
    Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
    -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
    -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
    -Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
    -High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
    -Positive leadership
    -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
    -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
    We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
    I know this post is a bit old but I'm still looking, hit me up on btag Falicparum#11755
    Bump