[A] 904 Blood DK LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
I have a 904 Blood DK and I'm currently looking for an evening/weekend raiding guild. I've tanked and/or healed everything from WotLK up to current content (excluding WoD since I had taken a break). I'm currently 10/11N in Antorus as a Holy Paladin, but recently started a DK to scratch my tanking itch.

My current schedule allows me to raid 7-10pm PST M/Wed/Thur/Fri/Sun, but I'd prefer a Friday night run (able to raid later since I normally don't work weekends). I can link logs for my paladin to show that I'm situationally aware of mechanics and I don't take unnecessary damage.

Current XPAC progress -
11/11N Antorus
8/9H ToS (with AotC)
9/9N ToS

Shooting for over 72 artifact traits as quickly as possible, preferably 75.

A little bit about me -
I just turned 25 earlier this month. I've been driving semis for about 3 years now, but I recently went local which is why I started playing again. Work Monday-Friday, and occasionally Saturday as well if it's needed, but hours may vary. Most days I'm home by 6pm pacific, but there have been a handful of times that I got off after 7pm. I'm mature, most of the time, but when it's time to smash a boss, I put on my game face.

As a WoW player -
Regardless of class and spec, I attempt to learn how to play my role as best as I can. I try to stay as up to date as possible on all BiS lists, stat weights, and am always trying to improve my character. As a healer, I can consistently parse 80%+ with most fights being closer to 90%, as an example. Also, if I'm not happy with something, I ask questions. I have no issues taking constructive criticism, and I welcome it. At some point, I would like to see mythic raids, but heroic is perfectly fine.

As a side note, I will not be bringing my paladin over. While I love raiding on him, he is dedicated to the guild I'm currently in. That being said, if there is ever a need for an extra healer, I am more than happy to bring him over to help out as long as it doesn't interfere with my current raid (8-10pm pacific Tues/Sat).

Lastly, I will not switch to horde. Nothing against horde, I just like having all of my toons as one faction so I can swap around without worry.

Thank you for reading this, and if this sounds like something you're interested in, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you when I can!

G'day!
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
Bump, still looking for an alliance guild. Now 11/11N Antorus!
Bump, tanked Antorus for the first time last night and went 11/11N. 3/11H as well.
I run a US recruitment discord that may come in handy for you.
Link here: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

I also have a handy list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon (my realm).

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST CE Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic CE GUILD

Most of them are in the recruitment discord (guild taggable by guild name, example @synthesis will tag the people in that guild) and if not, check wowprogress or pester me to get their info from them for you.
01/07/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Sìeara
I run a US recruitment discord that may come in handy for you.
Link here: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

I also have a handy list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon (my realm).

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST CE Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic CE GUILD

Most of them are in the recruitment discord (guild taggable by guild name, example @synthesis will tag the people in that guild) and if not, check wowprogress or pester me to get their info from them for you.

Awesome, I appreciate it!
Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore Alliance. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. Do you have no raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around player? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. We also have a ridiculously good time together as a bonus :)

Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement?
A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have had members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for are individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked.

Q: Can I swear in your guild?
A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason.

Q: What does your guild do together?
A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We may or may not have made our own online Cards Against Humanity deck filled with guild memes. We welcome all styles of gameplay.

Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid?
A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST). We are currently clearing all of normal Antorus on Fridays and working on heroic progression (currently 5/11) on Saturdays.

Q: What classes/roles do you need filled for your raid team?
A: We normally tell people to play what they like and since we are casual, we focus less on "the perfect composition". However, our strongest needs are currently for healers, DPS, or individuals who are willing to swap between the two.

Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild?
A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience.

Q: Do you use voicechat?
A: Sure do! We recently made the switch from Mumble to Discord and we're loving it! Many guild members spend time just chatting here as well!

The Discord chat(text) feature also allows guild members to ask questions and chat with guild members throughout the day that may not be online in game. A lot of us enjoy and utilize this feature on a daily basis and it plays a large role in our tight-knit guild-family atmosphere.

Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it?
A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going.

For more information, please check out our guild website and fill out an application if you think you'd be interested in joining our family: www.cloudatlas.enjin.com. If you would like to contact someone directly in addition, please reach out to Spyca#1448 or Claymore#1524. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bump!

11/11N - healed/tanked
4/11H - healed

Now 928 ilvl!
Monster Jam Bump.

7/11H as a prot pally.

Pally is 952 (prot), 944 (holy), and 940 (ret) and debating finding a new guild.

Have 75 traits in two weapons currently and working on the third.
Hey there, I'm looking to start a mythic guild on Horde-Area 52 because I'm currently 9/11 Mythic on my main and will be killing Argus soon, so like many people who play WoW, I'm addicted to raiding and want a side project guild so I can continue raiding mythic. I brought a handful of friends who were mythic raiding over to the guild. We're still filling our roster but we plan on full clearing heroic here pretty soon and aim to jump into mythic as soon as we can.

- We're currently looking at 2 nights a week, probably on weekends to start.
- Looking for an OT and Ranged Dps/Healers.

My personal progression:
I went 10/11 M in Nighthold, 6/9 M in ToS and currently 9/11 M ABT.

If you're interested please comment below, or feel free to add my btag below!
Hesophix#1801
<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays and are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Wonka#1307 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

• Current Progression:
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 1/11 Mythic Antorus

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567303?page=1

Add Indofear#1324 or Wonka#1307 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://secondattemptgaming.com/recruitment
    Bump, still looking for an alliance evening guild.

Times available -
    Monday - Thursday : 6:30pm - 10pm PST (non negotiable)
    Friday : 6:30pm -12am PST
    Saturday : 10am-12am (open almost all day) PST
    Sunday : 10am -10pm PST

If your raid doesn't fall in those time slots, I'm sorry, but I will not be joining you.
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
    02/04/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Nietto
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.

While I do appreciate the offer, I'm unable to join you due to work. My schedule is very unpredictable so I can't commit to anything prior to 6pm PST at the earliest during the week.

(I'd prefer 7pm PST to be completely honest.)

That being said, there is a chance I'll be moving in the somewhat near future (2-3 months out), so if that happens, I'll definitely give you a shout. Thanks!