[A] 960 H Pal LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently on Mannoroth, but looking to transfer, and stay Alliance.

960 Holy Paladin (76 traits) - Every legendary
956 Ret Off-spec (75 traits) - Main leggos (belt, rings)

Availability:
Tuesday = 8:30pm CST - 1am CST
All other days = 7:30pm CST - 1am CST

Looking for an active Mythic raiding guild. My current progression is 11/11H Antorus. My current raid group consists of friends between three different servers, so we are unable to attempt Mythic. I do enjoy my current raid group, but with us being cross-realm, I am looking to seriously progress with a raiding guild. I have a 2635 Raider.IO M+ score as I push high keys every week, and would like to continue to do so.

Bnet: Phenominator#1580
Discord: dwiddy836#5968
Hey Phenominator!!

I know you mentioned wanting to stay alli, but if you are willing to switch or even willing to consider I would love to chat with you. I will send you a btag request and we can chat more.!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
Bump
Hi there Phenominator!

Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Fri/Sat from 6pm to 10pm PST and we’re currently 1/11M and 11/11H ABT. We were 5/9 Mythic ToS.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following classes (no alts please):

Healer - any healing class - Holy pally in high demand
Warlock
Boomkin

We will consider any ranged dps.

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message us on btag. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Xanari - Admin
Bnet: Mishi#1354
Discord: Xanari#4732
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 2/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there we are currently recruiting Strong RDPS/(Hpally-Rdruid-MW monk)for our core roster. 12-3am cst

But also accepting all applicants for any position. We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time