[H] 8/11M DPS Warrior LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a guild on a decently populated horde server with a fun and focused environment that raids around 2-3 days per week and for no longer than 4 hours at a time. I am not interested in being your off-tank, or joining a guild that requires split runs. I am hoping to join a place with a tight knit and active roster outside of raid times, no drama, no elitist attitudes, and a group dedicated to achieving cutting edge mythic kills.

I have been playing WoW since vanilla, experiencing nearly everything this game has to offer in the end-game raiding scene. I am a dedicated player, I enjoy pushing myself to be the absolute best in my role and min/max to ensure I do everything I can to contribute to the team. I am a quiet individual who dislikes drama and sees loot as a means to an end, not the goal.
I can take criticism and learn from it, I am a mature and team oriented person who focuses on downing content while having fun with a tight knit group of friends. I can provide contacts to vouch for my skill upon request.

Notable kills from this expansion- Cutting Edge Mythic Xavius, Gul'dan, and Kil'jaeden
Current Mythic Antorus Progression is 8/11

Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5971636/17/#bracket=-1

Please feel free to contact me with any questions on this post, in game, or through realid at Vengeance#1793.
Bump
Hey my dude, pretty impressive logs. I see you are 8/11 and we are only 7/11 but Varimathras is up next so it won't take long. Here's our copy/paste, should check it out and see if we may interest you.

Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Guild Repairs as well as Cauldrons and Feasts during raid.

Recruitment needs:
> Tank -> Higher Priority for a Guardian Druid or Brewmaster Monk, but any skilled tank will be considered.
> Ranged Dps -> High Priority for a Hunter, and Warlock.
> Melee Dps -> High Priority for a Warrior.
> Healer -> High Priority for any except Priest.
We are always on the lookout for great players. Any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
7/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne

Raid Schedule:
Mythic Antorus: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST (8 Total Hours)
Heroic Antorus: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday.

Contact Us:
Ingame:
Whisper Lul or Pluie.
Battletag:
Add our Recruitment Officers
Ferro#146 or Nooks#1883 or our GM Envious#1968.
Bump
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Bump
Still searching
Still searching for a new mythic home horde side.
Bump
Bump
Still searching
Bump
Bump
bump
Still searching
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 4/11M and looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on one or two high DPS . Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and we farm Heroic on Wendesday (non-mandatory). We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.