953 Mage 4/11M LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I have T21 4PC and T20 2pc (those pieces are 930 and 950) very high Optimal gear for the spec. I have BIS Legendaries for Frost and Fire also i have the trinket off of Argus to help the raid out!!!!

So I main a DH Swoll on Illidan and I'm the GM of a guild called Aggressive but i always like to keep alts close so on my spare time I do alot of Pug runs!
I can play all my toons at a mythic level of raiding!

I am Currently 4/11M with my 4th Kill being Portal Keeper not Eonar! so in technicality im 5/11M after tonight raids. I played a mage back in ToS and was 6/9M pre nerf then decided to start my own guild and the progression is going better than ever!

Main Character : Swoll on Illidan Demon Hunter GM of Aggressive (Not Raiding in any other guild but My guild)

Noteable Alts: Imfreezingup (Mage)
Swollhunts (Hunter)

Raid Days: Any Day
Time : 8pm-12am Est! (Can raid any day in that time Window)
I assume you literally can't push to 1am?
01/02/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Sìeara
I assume you literally can't push to 1am?

Nah my guild starts raid at 12:30am est
Oh well. = ) Recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

AND

I have compiled a list of random weekend raid teams that always enjoy alts in the meantime:

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
01/02/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Sìeara

AND

I have compiled a list of random weekend raid teams that always enjoy alts in the meantime:

IDK What team your recruiting me for but as long as its not tues-thurs 12:30am-3:30am est i can do any time
01/02/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Swoll
01/02/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Sìeara

AND

IDK What team your recruiting me for but as long as its not tues-thurs 12:30am-3:30am est i can do any time

Those are just guilds on my realm. Also recruitment discord just has another 600 recruiters there. I'm helpful like that.
>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde) 5/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
Currently recruiting:

Dk Frost/Uh (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Monk WW- (medium)
Ret-(Medium)

Shadow Priest (High)
Mage Arcane/Fire/Frost- (High)
Hunter- BM/MM (medium)

Flex dps/heals:
Shaman Resto- (medium)
Mistweaver- (medium)
Druid Resto- (medium)
Priest- (medium)

As well as any other exceptional DPS and Healers.

We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 3/11M with 11/11H and previous mythic experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.

A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others.

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum.

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
Vampt#1932
Dom#1744
Dirtyd#1976
Lynxz#11319
Littlefinger#1841
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

2/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers.

Cheers and best of luck.
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 3/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
Bump
hey would love to have a chat with you!
( I have left my reply on your other thread)
Please contact me @ Noodles#1500

<Potential> on Kil'jaeden, is a casual Heroic/Mythic guild that is composed with a close group of players that have been raiding together for years. We are laid back and like to have fun during raids while clearing contents with efficiency. We are currently looking for raiders to complete our roster for Mythic raiding. Feel free to send a message to any officer to find out more!

Server:
Kil’jaeden: Horde
Pacific Time Zone
PVP Server

Raid Times:
Tuesdays: 6pm- 9pm PST(server time)
Sundays: 6pm-9pm PST (server time)

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 10/11H

Recruiting:
Current Needs:
MDPS: Any exceptional player
RDPS: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Priest
Healer: Any exceptional player
Minimum ilevel 940 with ToS Heroic or Mythic experience

All exceptional players of any role/class will be considered.
WE DO NOT RECRUIT BENCH PLAYERS. Every member of our raid group will get in for kills whether that is farm or progression depends on comp/play.

More about <Potential>:
1. We expect our raiders to be reliable, motivated, dedicated, mature, self-sufficient, competitive and able to take constructive criticism as well as providing feedback.
2. A stable internet connection and a working headset/microphone is required for all raids.
3. We use Discord
4. We do not tolerate drama.
5. Raiders are responsible for their own flasks, potions, augment runes and personal foods when necessary for raids.
6. <Potential> is an 18+ guild.

Please contact the following officers on battle.net or in game:
Pascali: Battle Tag: Noodles#1500
Phaqdemon: Battle Tag: Phaqueue#1510
Remorseless: Battle Tag: Carnage#1703
>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (5/11M ABT)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Deathknight.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 8/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
<Seraphim> Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Splash on Zul'jin needs 2-3 more solid dps to blow mythic wide open. Strong leadership core, solid roster, just a bit thin.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760715911

Let me know
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I'm an officer for <Pinnacle> (11/11H 4/11M) on Aerie Peak alliance. We are a semi-hardcore team looking to recruit a few more exceptional DPS to push into M Antorus!

Raid times:
Sat/Sun/Mon
8pm - 11pm EST

If you're interested, check out our detailed post at:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753338729

If you have any additional questions, you can contact us on bnet:
Widowfaker#1162
nibrca#1645
Simplicityy#1646
If we stick out to you, you can apply at https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 and we will get back to you :D.

Thanks for your time!
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728