(A) Looking for West Coast Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey im a7/11 Heroic raider without any kind of group on a few toons that is looking for a new home on any server ally unless free transfer to horde... I am a west coast raider so i am looking for a more 7 or later pacific time but willing to consider all options... I cant raid Friday... I am also a pvper with many years of xp 2k+ and have led a guild for over 5 years so i am very helpful in all aspects of the game...

My toons include---
On tichondrius
-Brukzar 922 Resto druid
-Crukzar 933 elemental Shaman
-Tollbooth 925 Brewmaster
-Clamslama 944 Holy and Disc Priest
-Jukzar 944 Blood Dk
-Smickie 928 Holy Paladin
- Yakzar 922 !@# Rogue

Server Dalaran-
Brukzar 947 Feral Druid
-Drukzar 900 Arms Warrior

i pvp and pve on all of these toons and am more than happy to gear any other specs because i have played them all at higher end of both pvp and pve...

I am willing to transfer any toon to the right home... I can Gear and play any spec effectively giving a little time... If your guild isnt planning on downing content or is falling aparty please dont message me

Looking for a new Home to raid and kick some $%^ with... contact me on here with ur info and i will be sure to get back to you all
Hi Brukzar, would be interested in chatting about joining our team.

We are Something Shiny (Alliance) on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 11/11H.

I'm most interested in your elemental shaman or rogue but if you prefer another dps, we could work it out. Could possibly have a spot for a resto druid but kinda iffy at the moment. I'd be interested to see any recent logs if you have any.

We use RCLootCouncil for loot distribution (3 man officer + random good attendance raider are council each week). We provide cauldrons and feasts, some guild repairs, enchants and prolonged potions. We use discord for voice comm. We are a pretty laid back group of people.

Please reach out to me via discord maliwali#2947 or btag maliwali#1577 if interested. Thanks!
Hey!

Lets chat before you make any decision!

Would love to chat with you about joining our core raid team!
Tues/Sun 7:00-9:30 pm PST
Dont want to put a wall of text on your post so here is a link to our detailed one!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759135776#1

Looking forward to chatting!
Ezpanda#1927
Hey Brukzar,

You're the type of player we're looking for.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
Antorus 11/11(N) 6/11(H)
TOS 9/9 (H)
(AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Looting system:
    RC Loot Council.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
    Bump
    Bruk,

We may have what you are looking for. Hit me up, captain#12193
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Who We Are
    Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
    We are 11/11-Heroic Antorus, recruiting to start Mythic progression.
    We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
    We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
    Our mandatory raids are:
    Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Optional:
    Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
    DPS: YES. Will consider all classes/specs, but would love to pick up a Balance Druid for ranged, and add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Fury/Arms Warrior for melee.
    Healers: YES. Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, or Resto Druid priority, but will consider all.
    Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
    If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
    You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
    or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
    bump
    Hello Brukzar, We are a west coast guild Alli on Lightbringer a high pop server. We raid tues, thurs, and Sunday from 7:30pm pst - 10:30pm pst. We are coming back from our Holiday break we still have 3 heroic bosses up and looking to go into mythic Antorus. Every Wed. we run group mythic+ and again on weekends to make sure everyone that wants mythic + gets one before reset. Please add our Btag's below let's talk.

WE have been called to battle. WE must journey into the very heart of the Burning Legion's stronghold to undertake a desperate mission. Succeed, and Azeroth may at last know peace; fail, and all will burn.
    Join the Camels and we shall.... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH!
    WARNING :This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , Hair loss, muscle spasms, uncontrollable ranting and eye twitching. This has not been FDA approved

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
    We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
    Faction: Alliance
    Current Progression: 11/11 N Antorus, 8 / 11 H Antorus , 9/9 N ToS, 9/9 H ToS , 3/9 M ToS
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
    We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.
    RECRUITING :OPEN = Healer and Dps , OS tanks are welcome for mythic+ and back up raid tank.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
    We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 2/9 M ToS, 11/11 N Antorus, 8/ 11 H Antorus.

Expectations
    Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
    Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on wed and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on tues. We are currently doing a lot of WQ and farming in Argus.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
    Btag: GhostToast#11626
    Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
    In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/
    Hey bud,
    We raid 10pm-1am PST Thurs/Fri/Sat on US-Proudmoore. We are currently 8/11H and are trying to strengthen DPS roles for our Mythic team as soon as we clear heroic. Hit me up in game if these times would work for you.
    Decrapitator#11851
    Bumpppp
    bump
    STILL LOOKING
    Hey Brukzar!

I’d like to talk to you about my guild! We seem like a good fit for you & maybe we can work something out about you transferring to horde! I’ll leave my bnet and I hope to hear from you, gonna make this short and sweet so it’s less reading for you (:

Btag: Astirrays#1997
    Disc: Oreiya#7838
    <Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
    - Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
    - Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
    - Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
    - We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
    - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
    - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
    - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
    Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
    Trials of Valor – AoTC
    Nighthold – AoTC
    Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
    10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule:
    8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
    While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
    N/A

Healers:
    N/A

DPS:
    Druid - Feral / Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage – Frost / Fire
    Hunter BM/MM
    Priests – Shadow
    Paladin - Retribution
    Rogue
    Shaman - Elemental
    Warrior
    Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
    Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
    Bump