[H/A][US][Area-52] 962 Ele Shaman LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
About myself: 28 year old ex-mythic raider looking for mythic raiding guild. I took a break mid-NH to the end of TOS due to work. My raiding experience includes:
    7/7M EN
    3/3M TOV
    5/11M NH
    11/11H ABT

What you can expect from me:
    Near perfect attendance. My schedule during the week allows me to make 99% of raids. I typically don't have random things that pop up during the week. If I do have something going on, I will let you know in advance.

I come prepared. I farm my gear. I do my research. I bring consumables. I have the required addons/weak auras.

I know what it takes to be a part of a mythic raiding guild. Patience, the right attitude towards progression wiping and loot council/gear, and doing what it takes to contribute to the raid, via research, logs, POVs, etc.

Guild participation. I thoroughly enjoy playing this game, especially with other like-minded people. I like doing things outside of raids. Pushing mythic+ keys, farming older content for previous tier trinkets and gear, achievement runs, playing games outside of WoW.

What I'm Looking For:

2-3 day weekday raiding guilds are ideal. Raid times starting at the earliest of 5PM PST (8PM EST) and ending before 12AM PST (3AM EST).

Community and chemistry are more important than being the top guild on a realm. That being said, progression is still important and would like to be a part of a guild that is somewhat progressed into M Antorus and somewhat competitive.

Looking for a mature and chill guild that likes to have fun and isn't overly sensitive. Raid logging guilds, super guilds, or cliqued up guilds are not for me.
    Mythic+. I'd like to be a part of a mythic+ team, that pushes keys and likes to take it somewhat seriously. I have a M+ score of 3200, and I'd like to push that even higher.

If you're interested reply here or add me on bnet @ Zoleo#1532. Thanks!

EDIT: Willing to realm/faction transfer.
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 4/11 Mythic ABT,, 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Healer: MW Monk

DPS: Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Ele shaman and Hunter. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

11/11 Heroic ABTand 940 ilvl is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
[H]<Toast> - Area 52 team 5 is currently looking looking for a range dps with a preference on boomkins, nages and locks. We raid M-W 8-11pm and are currently 2/11M. If interested message me on bnet Ultimazing#1669. I sent you a request. Can also contact me on discord Ultima#8975
I know the time ends 30 minutes after what you posted, but thought I'd respond just in case it wasn't that far out of range.

<Ginyu Force> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [5/11m Antorus] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong finish to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class.

Any and all of those classes with decent experience and a moderate ilvl, are strongly encouraged to message our recruiters. Real IDs are below. If you have any questions at all please message us personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Message Swiftrick#1953, YungPiccolo#1885(vacation atm), Frieza#1349, or Opressor#1396.
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting two high DPS. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.