Th' beards beh growin'....

Emerald Dream
Oi' lad an' lasses, th' ranks o' Clan Battlehammer are beginnin' t' swell once again as news o' our fabled Alterac Valley defenses reach across th' realms. I'm happy t' report ye will all be seeing more an' more o' us in th' weeks an' months ahead. If ye evah considered joinin' meh clan, this beh th' opportunity yer lookin' fer.

Long Live Clan Battlehammer
/Salute
King Brúenor

((Beard appreciation thread... let out yer inner beard and join the fun. Drinks on Bargrim!))
Can a lass put on a fake beard and have a drink with ye anyway, Brúenor?
Who be needin' beards when ye got pigtails o' DOOM!
/salute Long Live Clan Battlehammer!
Glad ta' see ya growin'! Hope ta' crush horde scum with ya one day!
Long live Clan Battlehammer!

To our King! Ye be a worthy and true leader o’ dwarves!
Happiness is an engorged roster.

Zigra,
and keeping an engorged roster happy.
May our beards grow strong as the fires of Ironforge glow brighter than a thousand suns!

Long live Clan Battlehammer! Long live King Bruenor! Let us drink to be merry and drink to forget!
This is great news! Cheers friends!
01/08/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Pancaked
Can a lass put on a fake beard and have a drink with ye anyway, Brúenor?

O'course yer welcome t' our beer'd party!
Careful out there.
01/09/2018 12:39 AMPosted by Blackag
Careful out there.

Ye didn't move t' attack us guarding Alterac, so weh gave ye a pass. /salute
*raises a mug* Long live Clan Battlehammer!
Do you guys push Raid Progression? Or do you just WPvP?
01/09/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Adoeete
Do you guys push Raid Progression? Or do you just WPvP?

Raiding is not our primary focus, but to stay current in gear, raiding is a must LFR etc, mythics+, given our numbers increasing w/ 30+ dwarves online in primetime, we have been moving to do guild raids on Saturdays (I believe) and think the interest will continue to grow. Plenty are doing mythics, LFR, invasions daily.

I wouldn't mind pushing for progression, but it would be voluntary and not something that should cause rifts or drama in the guild. If you are hoping for a top tier raid progression guild... I wouldn't bet on CBH to fill that. It would be great if we were, but I wouldn't bet on it. You are always welcome to give us a try and if you don't like it, you can continue your search elsewhere. Good luck!
Another successful defense o' Alterac Valley wit' 24 o' meh kin. 428 allied reinforcement remained when th' horde fled the battlefield. Sadly, our druid's failed t' summon IVUS t' our aid, fer surely he would make them think twice about defilin' our dwarven lands!

/salute
-Bru
You disgusting stubby alcoholics need some killing, for your sake.
beard me up scotty
If any of your members desire help gearing, have them look me up and I will help push their M+ keys. The dwarves of Battlehammer must be properly armed!
01/09/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Ticklëfinger
If any of your members desire help gearing, have them look me up and I will help push their M+ keys. The dwarves of Battlehammer must be properly armed!

Oiy lad, that's a mighty fine offer there. Yeh may jus' beh 'earin frum a few dwarfs bafor loon lad.