960 Spriest LF guild

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 5 Next
960 1/11M exp logs available if you want them looking to find a guild to progress with
hours are free for the most part as long as its after 5pm EST willing to transfer for the right fit
if weekend mornings are an option, add me and let's chat.

<With the Sun> 1/11M [A] Stormrage

Dangle#11463
H US Thrall <The Singularity> 5/11M Antorus
Raid Times - **Tues/Thurs/Monday 8:45pm-Midnight est** - Wednesday optional 8:45pm-~11:00pm

**We are recruiting Range/melee/healers for Mythic Antorus. But will accept any exceptional candidates.**

> As much as we want good players, we also want good people. We are community of players that not only raid together, but also game together, and meme together.
>
> We expect that you are active and are making the effort to better yourself as a player. You are calm and patient in the face of progression, and you excel at following instructions, executing mechanics, and putting up big numbers. In that order of importance.
>
> I shouldn't have to tell you to be respectful to other players, because your mother should have taught you how to be a functional adult already. There is zero tolerance for disrespect and agression. If you have thick skin and don't take anything personally, and have a sense of humour, you'll fit right in.

About us

> We are a new team of experienced players that founded the guild on one main principle. Killing internet dragons at a competitive pace. Tues/Thurs/Mon will always be mythic progression. Our wednesday raids are optional for running N/H raids for alts. We like to hang out on discord and make fun of each other. We laugh out loud when wiping on trash. We stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning, Fenrys is making waffles.

Contact Proscrypt#1886, Inflames#1495,Serotonia#1860, Dread#12260, Rodski#1753 or /who The Singularity and ask for an officer
Hello,

[A] <Pinnacle> [4/11M] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated players to fill our core roster to push into Mythic Antorus. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon: 8pm-11pm EST. Also have an optional raid Fridays 8-11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on:

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

Here's our application: https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
2/11M
01/08/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Abnegation
960 1/11M exp logs available if you want them looking to find a guild to progress with
hours are free for the most part as long as its after 5pm EST willing to transfer for the right fit

Add me please. ^_^ Sieara#1968
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hello There!

<Infinity> of Kil'Jaeden Horde is looking to add a shadow priest to our core mythic raiding team. We have been around and raiding since Cataclysm and have a great group of raiders and management.

Our progression:
5/11M, 11/11H Antorus
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 7pm-10pm PDT and have alt raid/mythic gul'dan mount runs on Sun starting at 7pm PDT (optional).

Outside of raiding we're very active with mythic+ dungeons, achievements, mount farming, alts, etc. We also play other games together such as Overwatch, HotS, LoL, Fortnite, etc.

Visit our website to submit an application: www.infinity-gaming.us
OR add Billybobthor#1453 or ShyFawn#1471
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting two high DPS. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
I'll save you the spam blast, but I'd love to chat with you to see if we get along.

Fakade#1706 - be good, or be good at it.
<Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
<Current Raid Experience>
11/11H Antorus (Week 1 as a guild)

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. Our aim is to clear heroic asap and then move onto a relaxed mythic content progression we are here to have fun and chew bubble gum.

What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
Mage
Warlock
Hunter
Resto Druid or Mist Weaver
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
DPS Warrior

Medium:
Low:
all other dps not in high
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
11/11N 11/11H Antorus
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 2/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Skilled Non-Ele Ranged

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 3/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 7/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<Graphic Violence> (2/11M)
Raiding guild for over 6 years, laid back and tight-knit group focused on clearing content with no drama at a fair pace. We love to joke around with each other so if you are easily offended we aren't the guild for you.

Looking for like minded individuals who want to progress in a relaxed environment. Mainly want dps but will take healers/tanks for back ups.

Raid times/Attendance:
Tuesdays/Wednesdays: 9PM-12AM EST
*Optional Mondays: 9PM-12AM EST
*Mondays subject to change to mandatory depending on progression and/or want of raid group.

As with any raiding guild Attendance is of the utmost importance, that being said we understand that real life takes priority. All we ask is that you tell someone in advance if you're going to be late or a no-show. Repeated no-shows or tardiness without notice will result in removal from raid team.

Loot:
We are pretty laid back with loot, as our members aren't loot !@#$%s. Mainly use personal loot if using master looter simple highest roll wins though sometimes depending on the piece we give to the person who needs it the most.
Loot method open to change if majority of group feel we need another system.

Outside of raid:
We have a group(s) that regularly do mythic+
Active Discord/community, many of our members play different games together

If any of this interests you or you have questions please add me on Bnet or Discord for more info:
Bnet: YoungSandwch#1248
Discord: Jarvis#7286
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

We’re looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts!

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
Hey there Abnegation!

If Alliance side is in the cards, I think we might be a good fit for you! <Ubiquitous> is currently 2/11 mythic, 11/11 heroic in Antorus, Alliance side on Proudmoore. We now have open recruitment for our mythic team for skilled RANGED DPS if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Hey there, My name's Connor. I'm one of the recruiting officers with Reformed - Stormrage. Curently 11/11H 3/11M
Raid times:
Tuesday 10pm - 1am (optional Heroic)
Wednesday 10pm - 1am
Thursday 10pm - 1am

Your logs are exactly what we're looking for.

let me know if you're interested!
Pyp#1144
Hey there, My name's Connor. I'm one of the recruiting officers with Reformed - Stormrage. Curently 11/11H 3/11M
Raid times:
Tuesday 10pm - 1am (optional Heroic)
Wednesday 10pm - 1am
Thursday 10pm - 1am

Your logs are exactly what we're looking for.

let me know if you're interested!
Pyp#1144