944 Frost Mage LF H Antorus group

Guild Recruitment
Able to play 4-8 PST weekdays.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hello, we'd love to have you trial for a position on our team! We also have a late night group of players that run m+ daily if that interests you! Plus it's an added bonus that you're already on server! Happy hunting :)

Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 8/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - ASVPfalco#1312
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule: 
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
01/01/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: 5th Healer for Mythic Roster (Preferably: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman or Druid) & Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    <Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 7/11H) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://errantventureguild.com/
    https://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlo2LQRp

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136