⚡[A] Velocity 10/11M- Day/Morning Raid ⚡

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 21 Next
Hi! This is Starby from Velocity. We're an established daytime Mythic Guild on Sargeras looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun doing it. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you.

Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

[A] <Velocity> 10/11M – (5/9M 7/10M 7/7M)
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs

Recruitment Needs for BFA
Melee – ROGUE, Warrior, DH, Enh Shammy

Ranged DPS – ELE SHAMMY, Warlock, Hunter

Healers - Resto Shammy - flex strongly preferred

Tank – Flex only

All roles - The flexier, the better!

• Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any good player.

• Requirements
    Some Mythic raiding experienced is preferred. With BFA, we're seeing a lot of returning players coming back after a long hiatus. So any experience raiding old content is a plus, too. In short, we're going forward giving everyone a chance, old and current players alike, to start over and prove themselves.

Attendance
    We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
    Three weeks from start date or 9 consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play. Start date begins on the 1st raid day you are present.

What you can expect from us:
    Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week.

What we expect from you:
    90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =)

BNET
    Fox#1713 (GM)
    Peach#1423 (Officer)
    Ezmaya#1410 (Officer)

Discord
    Fox#7009
    Starby#8682
    Bump! Need range! :)
    Bumpity! Going hard on Mythic soon. Need good range DPS!!!
    bumperoni
    night time bump :)
    M Gorathi WorldBreaker going down tomorrow! And getting work done on Fel Dogs Thursday.

Still looking for solid RANGE dps!
    M Gorathi down! :) Come join us as we work on Fel Dogs!

Still in need of range DPS.
    good morning :)
    Unfortunately my schedule has changed recently and it has caused me to miss half my raid days with my current guild. I still have passion for raiding and continue to push M+ daily...so I'm looking for a new home. If you guys are interested in an experienced Blood DK with a Frost off spec, let me know. I have experience with Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk & Vengeance DH as well.

Availability
    Sunday/Monday - 6:30pm PST - 12:00am PST
    Thursday/Friday/Saturday - Anytime
    Tuesday/Wednesday - 10:00am - 2:00pm PST

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
    Tomb of Sargeras: 3/9M
    Raider.IO M+ Score: 2968
    WoWProgress M+ Score: 2480

Battle Tag: Lavak#11917

Please reply on here or message me in game. Thanks!
    12/21/2017 12:16 PMPosted by Lavak
    Unfortunately my schedule has changed recently and it has caused me to miss half my raid days with my current guild. I still have passion for raiding and continue to push M+ daily...so I'm looking for a new home. If you guys are interested in an experienced Blood DK with a Frost off spec, let me know. I have experience with Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk & Vengeance DH as well.

Availability

Hey, Fox and I sent you a friend request. We're definitely interested and would like to chat a bit more about your availability.
    ilvl 957 Ret Pally and OS heals

I have recently changed to night shift and can not raid with my current guild. I have 10/11 Heroic Antorus with previous experience with older raid content since Wraith. I am willing to server transfer.

I have done previous content on mythic but not this current raid
    12/22/2017 11:01 PMPosted by Holielight
    ilvl 957 Ret Pally and OS heals

I have recently changed to night shift and can not raid with my current guild. I have 10/11 Heroic Antorus with previous experience with older raid content since Wraith. I am willing to server transfer.

I have done previous content on mythic but not this current raid

Sounds good. We can definitely give you a trial! Please add me or Fox on BNET so we can chat more and shoot you a ginvite. And also get you that AOTC as soon possible. Look forward to hearing from you! :)
    bumpity bump bump.
    I just sent yall requests Shadueblaque #1595 is my Btag. Oh and just got AOTC in a pug this morning.
    Top 'o' the mornin' to ya!
    12/22/2017 03:48 PMPosted by Starby
    12/21/2017 12:16 PMPosted by Lavak

Availability

Hey, Fox and I sent you a friend request. We're definitely interested and would like to chat a bit more about your availability.

I was out of town these last couple days but I'm back and I'll get on tonight and hopefully speak with you guys.
    Happy Holidays!
    Hello!
    hihi
    Fel Puppies down! Come join us! :)