961 Destro Lock 11/11 H Antorus 4 piece

Guild Recruitment
951 Destro Lock 11/11 H Antorus
Level 73 weapon

I am a Destruction Warlock 951 equipped 958 in bag need 1 more piece of tier 21 to equip. I have been playing Destruction Warlock since MoP.

Looking for Pacific time Horde Guild with intent of progressing thru Mythic end game content. NOT looking for eliest guild that shame players. Just want a group of good players that are trying to achieve the same end game goal of clearing mythic content.
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 2/11M (5/9M ToS) looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on high DPS. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and non-mandatory Wednesday or Sunday occasionally. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654, Fysh#1239, or Gyps#11771 if you're interested.
Hey bud,

I may have what you are looking for. Hit me up.

Captain#12193
added you @captun

12/17/2017 11:13 PMPosted by Captun
Hey bud,

I may have what you are looking for. Hit me up.

Captain#12193
Hi there, we are a 3/11M guild. We could use another good Warlock, check out our guild info below.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS
3/11M Antorus (currently)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me (Btag Wherner#1403 or discord Wherner#6180) or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.
We raid Tu/Th/Sun 7-10 Pacific. Would love to talk to you
Currently 1/11 Mythic Horde on Dragonmaw
Add my Btag Auz#1911
12/18/2017 01:13 AMPosted by Âuz
We raid Tu/Th/Sun 7-10 Pacific. Would love to talk to you
Currently 1/11 Mythic Horde on Dragonmaw
Add my Btag Auz#1911

add you online.
Are there any progression guilds on Blackrock?
Hey man you know the drill. We're recruiting for Ranged DPS. We're a laid back guild with a good community that likes to clear !@#$. You might be a good fit we only have 1 warlock in our roster and he's afflic.

Message here or add me on bnet. Fysh#1239

Raid days tues/thurs 8PM Central for M Prog
we smash through H on wednesdays.
<MoistureMOB> Daggerspine Server cluster
Come join the recruitment discord and find a home! = )

https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 <- sharable link

Basic info:

Do !noalliance or !nohorde to block extra channels that aren't for your faction in the #get_roles channel.

The #welcome_ read_first channel has ALL the info you need. You can also do !nocasual or !nomythic so you only see posts for guilds that are relevant to your faction and casual (social/normal/heroic) or Mythic needs.

If you're looking for a guild you should do !recruit and it will make you a rank so that recruiters know you're looking.

Make sure when you post to tag @recruiter and give as much information about what you are after as possible (days & times are literally the most important).

You can do a search at the top of discord in the search bar for a start time if you need and will pull up relevant results. = )

If you need any help, pester me. I'm pretty busy but I will get to you eventually.
Hey There!

I prefer to chat than copy/paste a big guild spiel. So if you'd like, add me on Discord: VanHelgren#2259 or bnet: VanHelgren#1195 (Discord only during the day, either for in the evenings)

We are 11/11 H and 1/11 M AtBT and the raid schedule is :
Mythic: Tuesday/Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST
Flex/Heroic: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Mythic+: Sunday 8:00 PM CST

Look forward to potentially speaking with you!
Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
Progress: 11/11H 2/11M weekend (11/11H 5/11M weekday)
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
Priest (Shadow/Disc)
Warrior (Fury)
Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
Paladin
Warlock

The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
Btag
Crossmyheart#11315
Silentsword#127534
Discord
-♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/
Uncommon Sense is 10/10 M in NH, 7/7 M in EN and 3/3 M in ToV (all Cutting Edge). We are 8/9 M, 9/9 H in ToS, 11/11H in Antorus and 2/11 Mythic. We are looking for skilled raiders for the remainder of Antorus and beyond.

Raid Hours

Tuesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Sunday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST (Progression first week of a new tier;
Optional F & F/Alt Raid)

What We Offer

○ Guild Repairs
○ Raid Consumables
○ Outside of Raid
- Mythic+ groups
- Monthly contests
- Guild events

HIGH NEED
DPS:
- Hunter
- Mage
- Monk
- Shaman: Elemental
- Warlock

Healers:
- Any healer with a viable DPS OS

LOW NEED
DPS:
- Death Knight
- Warrior

**Any strong applicants are encouraged to apply even if your class/spec isn’t listed above. We are always in need of competitive players, especially DPS with a viable OS.

For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p or contact one of the officers:

Drift - Recruitment Officer
• Drift#1889 - BattleTag
• Drift#8569 - Discord

Kyle - Recruitment Officer
• kstafford55#1875 - Battletag
Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Still looking for Pacific Standard Time zone guild
Hello and thank-you for reading. This will be a brief message, so please message me with any questions you may have.

Bloodline is a former Cutting Edge progression guild on Area 52. After seeing a stagnant couple of tiers, the GM Driver and I, along with others are putting together a team of 90%+ parsing and mechanically survivable players.

Schedule: Wed/Thur 9-12:30AM EST. CST players is 8-11:30PM, and PST players would be raiding 7-10:30PM.

This seven hour schedule should prove sufficient to progress given the only boss buffed substantially this tier is Argus so far. 11/11H is easily completed in one night if the group is even half competent.

We are in need of healers and dps, and tanks with dps OS such as Balance Druids, Ferals, DKs, Paladins, Monks and DHs are all welcome to apply as long as they understand we need dps or healers.

All positions, however, are competitive and if you prove to out-do someone on a particular fight that we're progressing on you will always have an opportunity to vye for the position you seek.

Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (1/11 M) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
12/18/2017 10:02 AMPosted by Kýlè
Uncommon Sense is 10/10 M in NH, 7/7 M in EN and 3/3 M in ToV (all Cutting Edge). We are 8/9 M, 9/9 H in ToS, 11/11H in Antorus and 2/11 Mythic. We are looking for skilled raiders for the remainder of Antorus and beyond.

Raid Hours

Tuesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Sunday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST (Progression first week of a new tier;
Optional F & F/Alt Raid)

What We Offer

○ Guild Repairs
○ Raid Consumables
○ Outside of Raid
- Mythic+ groups
- Monthly contests
- Guild events

HIGH NEED
DPS:
- Hunter
- Mage
- Monk
- Shaman: Elemental
- Warlock

Healers:
- Any healer with a viable DPS OS

LOW NEED
DPS:
- Death Knight
- Warrior

**Any strong applicants are encouraged to apply even if your class/spec isn’t listed above. We are always in need of competitive players, especially DPS with a viable OS.

For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p or contact one of the officers:

Drift - Recruitment Officer
• Drift#1889 - BattleTag
• Drift#8569 - Discord

Kyle - Recruitment Officer
• kstafford55#1875 - Battletag
no thank you 4 day raiding is crazy
Still looking
We aren't horde but we would love to have you!

Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~11/11N & 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few weeks of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental/Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy/Ret Paladin
3 ) Warlock
4 ) Balance/Resto Druid
5 ) Frost Mage
6 ) Marksmanship Hunter
7 ) Disc/Holy Priest
8 ) Windwalker Monk
9 ) Havoc Demon Hunter

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Willymonka - Recruiter
Wooley27#1493

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753