960 11/11 H dk tank lf guild

Guild Recruitment
hi, im a 960 11/11 h dk tank, was 6/9 m in tos, currently looking for a guild with similar progression on the alliance side preferably. About me, I have raided a few tiers on mythic going back to MoP, had CE in hfc. just looking for a guild that can clear content at a decent rate, if you think we can work something out, feel free to message me here or at james#12323, thanks.
Hi there,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic Antorus raiding and M+ runs! We have an immediate need for tank. We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. Guild has been around since Vanilla. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
Zpriten
Btag: zpriten#11739
Guild:
[US] <LökTar> Is a brand new heroic raiding guild on Hyjal created by players with high-level, hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. We’re not here to treat players like numbers on a meter, we’re here to have fun during progression but yet get the job done and done fast.
Weekly stuff: We enjoy pushing M+, helping gear up. Running alts in (Normal Antorus). Discord is always a fun place to chill and talk about anything game or not game related.
Recruitment: We are currently recruiting qualified applicants of all classes and specializations for our Core Raiding Team to fill out our team for progression in Antorus and to add strong like-minded players to head together into Mythic content. We are also always recruiting for all levels of social players who would like to join LokTar. We currently need 1 tank (DK/PALLY) 1 RDPS (LOCK) 1 MDPS (RET/MONK/ROGUE/KITTY).
Raiding: LökTar was formed during Antorus. After we develop our raid team, we plan on pushing AoTC as a guild in 2 weeks and pushing into Mythic content as soon as possible.
Raid Days: Tuesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic
Friday 7pm-10pm (PST) Normal/Heroic
LökTar: We are a non-toxic raiding environment, we do expect all members of our raiding team to come fully prepared and focused to raids. This environment is made by all members of the raid team with the dedication and effort along with respect we have for each other and the content. We prefer players who are excited about raiding as well as pushing their gameplay to the next level with other players.
Contact: If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to contact the following ways.
Direct message me on discord.
Or contact us via Btag via game at
GEARED#1427
AMUYAA#1723
RASI#1419
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage. Former US top 150

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:
Guardian Druid
Blood Deathknight
Prot Paladin
Afflic/Destro Warlock
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). During progression we will be a 3 day week raid schedule (no Wednesday's though!) We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.