6/11m Healer LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'll keep it short and sweet.

Druid : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/korgath/broccoliboyx
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/28152483/17#metric=hps

Sham : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/korgath/bluepowerade
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/30194518/17#metric=hps

Top 10 US Exp. "Little" Washed as just returning to raiding since really EN. New to resto shaman, first time raiding on it.
a little further behind in progression due to holidays but here is the spam anyways

<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!

Progression: 1/11M and 11/11H Antorus

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman

All DPS/Healers will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +15s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or https://goo.gl/forms/omnHjwWj2lfGLadN2

Thanks for your time!
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~11/11N & 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few weeks of raiding in Antorus. Now we are looking to push into mythic content and are seeking a couple more core raiders to join us on our endeavors.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Paladin
2 ) Affliction Warlock
3 ) Balance/Resto Druid
4 ) Frost Mage
5 ) Marksmanship Hunter
6 ) Disc/Holy Priest
7 ) Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Enhancement/Resto Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
up
lf moar friends
Happy New years!
Hi Brocc, we are <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis-Horde.

We consist of two teams:
Team Insubordinate: Mythic 5/11M (Imonar at 24%)
Team Churlish: Heroic 3/11H

Our recent record includes:
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS

Our raid times are as follows:

Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST (Mythic)
Mon - Optional raids for progression/farm cleanup. (Mythic)
Tues-Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm PST / 11:30am-2:30am EST (Heroic)

Our mythic team has an opening for another solid healer and would like to chat with you if our raid times agree with you.

Feel free to apply at: https://discord.gg/Dsfs7jB

Please contact me at either of the following to discuss raiding with us:
B-Tag: Namnam#1789(mythic)//Credible#1641(heroic)
Discord: Nam#6277(mythic)//Pezou#1770(heroic)

Good luck in your search and Happy New Years
<At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Antorus! We are currently 2/11M.

About <At Midnight>
At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding,
the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..)

Raid Schedule:
<At Midnight>
Tues/Wed/Thurs
1:00am - 4:00am --- This is the Server's time as well.

Currently Recruiting:
Looking for 1 Healer ( Would prefer a druid, but any exceptional class may trial)
1 Tank (No warriors or demon hunters)
1-2 Ranged DPS

Expectations:
-Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this.
-Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid.
-We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses.
-You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks.

Upon Joining the Team:
-You will be placed as a "Trial Raider"
-You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider".
-During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to
your bump into "Raider" status.

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below!

Katie#1178
who's ready for some footballlll
Hi
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hiya!

So, TLDR for the spam below--my guild is 5/11M and we're looking for a resto shaman to join the team! We're a tad behind due to people take vacation so we had to just farm heroic and mythic on this week's lock out. Hoping to catch up on progression again starting on Tuesday's lock out! Any who, gonna leave some spam below for you and if you're interested, please feel free to reach out! We're REALLY hoping to get a resto shaman :).

<Incipient> is a 3-day raiding guild located on US-Arthas with 5/11M progression in Antorus! We're currently looking for some strong raiders to add to our core raiding team! Our guild is focused on clearing current tiers and earning cutting edge before the release of a new tier! Not only are we focused on the shiny loots, we also push mythic pluses as a guild and play a variety of games together! We've always cleared cutting edge in previous tiers (CE ToS 9/9M, CE NH 10/10M, CE ToV 3/3M, CE EN 7/7M)!

Actively Recruiting:
★ Death Knight (Blood)
★ Warlock (DPS, Obviously)
★ Warrior (DPS)
★ Shaman (Enh., Resto.)
★ Paladin (Ret w/ Holy OS)
★ All exceptional players are welcome to apply!

Even if your class isn't listed and you'd like to join us any way, please throw us an app at at the link below any way! We're always looking for exceptional players and all raid spots are competitive. If you believe you're better than our raiders, then come on in--and take their spot! Don't be shy!
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/7KoyKnWRmMqu0uoy1

Raid Schedule:
✩ Monday @ 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST
✩ Tuesday @ 8 PM EST to 11 AM EST (Farm Night)
✩ Wednesday @ 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST
✩ Thursday @ 8 PM EST to 11PM EST (Optional - Alt/Heroic/Normal Clear)

We're looking for raiders that can meet our schedule with at least 98% attendance! Breaks and vacations are of course needed and understandable! We operate via loot council (RC loot council) and gear is based on performance and class needs! If you have questions for us, please feel free to reach out to us! We're always happy to answer ANY possible questions that you may have!

Who to Contact:
★ Guild Master - Vali#1729 | Valigirl
★ Recruiting - Rawrcookiez#1327 | Cúpcake

We hope to hear from you soon in hopes of having you join the raid team :)!
Simplicite (A) Korgath
7/11M
Mon-Tue-Wed 7:30-10:30 EST

We are semi-hardcore with a progression mindset, while also valuing building a community between our players in and out of raid. Been around since Vanilla, so very established.

We are active outside of raid, many players pushing keys as high as possible (20+) every week, and many alt and fun runs over the weekend.

If interested, we'd like to talk to you asap.

Trillstar#1873, or Fizzyelf#11113

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi
Hey

<MEWTWONY> We're a late night weekend 2-day team on Mal'Ganis. We raid Friday/Saturday 11-2:30 CST. Currently 5/11M, looking for a Druid so we're not forced to run 2x Paladin/2x Priest during Imonar prog.

Zevia#11898 Look forward to hearing from you.
<SRS> 9/9M 5/11M Illidan H recruiting. We raid TWT 730-1100PM CST. Add me Bromby#1673 and well talk more.
hi
Morning!
Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good Resto Shaman with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.

I really look forward to hearing from you!