960 Rogue looking for M Guild

Guild Recruitment
Having some bad luck and have had 2 guild collapses in 2 months. Rogue looking for progression raiding guild to start downing bosses and pushing content. Have tons of raid experience and have raided in top 100 US guilds previously. I am looking for 2-3 nights raiding, preferably in the 8pm-12pm (eastern) time-frame. Willing to server or faction transfer immediately. Thanks in advance :)

1. Times available & time zone: 8pm-Midnight (eastern) preferrably
2. Server preference: Open
3. Faction preference: Open
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 3/11 M
Hey just had 2 of our rogues quit over the holidays... didn't stop us from downing a new boss last night though! PST if interested :) Also, we're clearing the rest of H tonight if you'd like to join us

About Us:
<Premonition> (Cutting Edge EN+NH, 6/9M ToS, 4/11M Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. We formed during MoP and have improved in world ranking every tier since our first. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 15s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
High
Moonkin Druid
MM/BM Hunter
SS/Sub Rogue
WW Monk
Havoc DH
Medium
Enh/Resto Shaman
Fury Warr
Ret Pally
*All exceptional DPS are welcome to apply, regardless of recruitment needs*

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, Limeyman#1556, or Jemsmagics#1823 Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process
<Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for
top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild.

Raid times - Tues/Wed 10p-1am EST with a weekend farm raid
Loot is given via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council thinks is best for the guild while taking in performance, ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, and also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players.

Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic - Mythic raids start in 2018!

On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot.

Recruitment for Mythic Antorus -
------->High demand for Boomkins,Hunters,Rogues ←---
Rdruid/Rsham
Shaman DPS , DK, WW monk, DH

Please provide log links for faster consideration!!

Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested.
johnking#5462 - discord
-Exhilaration- is a new Raid Team who server /faction changed to Sargeras with 7/9 M TOS leads, 11/11 Heroic Antorus as a guild. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge but not be disappointed if not achieved and to push ourselves and the team as fast as we can.

When do we raid?
-Tue and Wed are Heroic/Mythic progression nights
-Thursday is farm content
Raids are 9:00-12:00pm cst

What do we need?
-We need 1 Heals and 1 Tank
-Any dps specs especially who are up to the challenge of Heroic/Mythic progression!
All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 11/11H a must but looking for Mythic minded people and folks who want a loyal and non toxic enviroment!!!

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, although Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/6W3P4vD under the #recruitment copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! At least folks 939 plus item level and no re rolls!

add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero#9346 add B tag LigerZero#1494 or Discord info Withhfries#2134
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
[A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (8/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus)

Recruiting For Antorus!

Heals: Druid , Priest , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
Ranged: Hunter , Warlock , Priest & Exceptional players
Melee: Rouge , Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players
Tank: Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

How to contact us:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Jamestown#1482
Ready to transfer immediately.
<Crippling Progression> is a guild located on US-Thrall, Horde side. We raid from 8-11 Central time on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. This week we killed our first boss in mythic and are looking for more skilled players to begin building on our initial group to maximize our progress into Antorus as the expansion goes on. We'd love to have all skilled DPS. If you'd like to get in contact with me, please add me on bnet at wafflekitten#1327.
Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good Rogue with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.

I really look forward to hearing from you!
Hey there Adaso, I'll throw some G.Spam below for you. if it looks good I'd love to chat! We unfortunately lost our rogue to IRL and need to replace the position.
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

--------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for Hunter, Ele Sham and Boomie to fill the last spots for our Core Team.
Wed/Thurs/Fri 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11N 11/11H

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on 1 high DPS. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and non-mandatory Sunday occasionally. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

2/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/Solid DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Hi, Adaso!

Come (back?) for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 2/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 7/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there! I noticed your post is 2 days old, so hopefully you're still in the market for a new guild. I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're a 3 night, 9 hour mythic raiding guild. We're currently 8/11M ABT.

If you're interested, or have any questions, add my btag: Daniika#1445

I'll post our generic guild spam below:

Potential applicants should have recent mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

Schedule:
- Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
- Wednesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
- Thursday: 9pm - 12pm EST

About Us:
<Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. They have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:
- A stable roster and constructive raid environment
- Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
- Guild repairs for mains and alts
- Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
- Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
- Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
- High attendance
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
- Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
- Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

To apply, please visit: http://astralguild.com

Contacts:
Recruit Lead: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)