[H] 11/11 heroic ABT mage LF mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all,

Recently came back to WoW after a rather long break and I'm looking for a new guild to call home. Currently Horde on Illidan and I'd prefer to stay horde just to keep the cost down for the xfer. I'm a former top 50 US raider (TBC-Cataclysm) and I've played WoW since a month after release. Currently I'm 11/11 in heroic ABT just from pugging and tagging along with my current guild. Here's what I'm looking for:

-Horde preferred on a high pop server
-2/3 nights a week for mythic progression with raids ending no later than 1am CST.
-Not really interested in applying through a website
-Active members, not only looking for mythic progression, but looking for people to push high level mythic+ or branch out to other games
-WTB friends

Let me know if you think I'd make a good fit for your guild's roster, and I look forward to finding a new home! I'm a pretty chill dude

Add my btag if u wanna chat...Nuked#1273
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Thanks for the discord info
HI there Nuked :) I believe we could use another mage on the team :) I believe our times and days would work for you too! Woo.

We are AlternativeFacts on Hyjal - Horde. We are 3/11M. Raid times are Tues/Wed team 7:15pm to 10:45pm PST.

More details and contact info can be found on the recruitment post here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546

Thanks for your time and consideration!
Add my btag so we can chat
11215 181 posts
6 hours ago
-Exhilaration- is a new Raid Team who server /faction changed to Sargeras with 7/9 M TOS leads, 11/11 Heroic Antorus as a guild. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge but not be disappointed if not achieved and to push ourselves and the team as fast as we can.

When do we raid?
-Tue and Wed are Heroic/Mythic progression nights
-Thursday is farm content
Raids are 9:00-12:00pm cst

What do we need?
-We need 1 Heals and 1 Tank
-Any dps specs especially who are up to the challenge of Heroic/Mythic progression!
All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 11/11H a must but looking for Mythic minded people and folks who want a loyal and non toxic enviroment!!!

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, although Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/6W3P4vD under the #recruitment copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! At least folks 939 plus item level and no re rolls!

add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero#9346 add B tag LigerZero#1494 or Discord info Withhfries#2134
Not really looking for an ally guild, unless it's already established, thanks though!
WTB new home
^^
Hey there, we're on a high pop server. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM CST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
^^
Edited!
^^
Howdy Nukedmuch, I've added you and would very much like to chat! I'll throw you some guild spam below if you like to reference to your thread!
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

--------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for DPS (Priority on: Rogue, Sham and Boomie) to fill the last spots for our Core Team.
Wed/Thurs/Fri 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11N 11/11H

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
01/04/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Nukedmuch
Add my btag so we can chat

I'll have someone reach out to you.