Returning Player Looking for a Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone,

I have just resubbed after a hiatus since early into the Nighthold raid. I originally left due to frustrations that involved guild hopping at the time as every guild I joined would quickly disband (I swear I'm not bad luck or toxic).

My interest in playing again and seeing the content I've missed out on has been piqued and thus I am now looking to find a guild to help set me straight on my way and eventually get some raiding done. I admittedly don't know what the state of most guilds' progression is right now though I would like to find a guild with Mythic aspirations as I have found most enjoyment in semi-hardcore raiding.

In the past I have raided Mythic as current content and feel my ability to play at a high level will quickly return. I do have a Monk that I have raided with in Nighthold as a Brewmaster as well as a Mage and a Resto Shaman that I raided on with both as well. All in all I don't really have any preferences right now on what class or spec I play as I am even willing to make a new character for a guild that needs a certain spec.

Monk: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/mugatzo
Shaman: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/kawaiiloli
Mage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/kawaiishoujo

I live in Pacific Standard Time for my timezone and am looking to be active from late afternoon into the evening. My main constraint is on Tuesday as I can't be online on that day until 6pm PST (9pm EST). Weekends are okay as well.

Thank you for reading my post and I am reachable either here or Btag: Mugatzo#1996
Hello there Mugatzo, my name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- WW Monk -
- Ret Paladins -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Enhance Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Warlocks -
- Mages -
- Shadow Priests -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 11/11-Heroic Antorus, recruiting to start Mythic progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: YES. Will consider all classes/specs, but would love to add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Fury/Arms Warrior for melee.
Healers: YES. Will consider all specs, but would prefer to add a Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, or Resto Druid.
Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
My weekend team would love to chat with you about your mage or shaman even, I will post the guild spam below for you to look over and hope we hear from ya soon!

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 6/11 H ABT
Loot System: Loot Council
Recruitment Needs: S. Priest, Mage, Heals with DPS OS (druid or MW) (weekday team), 2 Heals, Mage (Any), Warrior DPS, Rogue(Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: demonkill#1194
I run a recruitment discord here: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

If you can do weekends, maybe consider some of the guilds I have in a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon:

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic GUILD
Hi Mugatzo, we could use a tank or DPS for our core team. I’m from <Alone> on Aerie Peak. We’re an established guild on the server that took a break and are looking to reform a casual heroic team for friends and raid shenanigans. We’re new raider friendly, willing to help people reach our eventual goal of efficient and fun clears. Guild culture is diverse and female friendly. We're all current mythic raiders who are establishing a “home” where can enjoy casual raiding with friends. Long term, if we have enough interest in mythic later we aren’t opposed to pursuing a few early bosses.

Fri/Sat 8:30 - 11:30 Eastern

Filthy casual mythic raider alts welcome.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Alone> recruitment contacts:
Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)

Link to app: https://goo.gl/forms/YJSSBLOJWWStRw5v1
hey there our guild is looking for heals and dps we can help you get geared so you can run ABT if you are interested let me know :) we raid on Mon. Tues. Thurs. 9:30pm to 12am EST we are currently 11/11N 8/11H
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
We have a great community and a mix of male and female players that vary in lvl of experience. Our community if very active in Discord, in game and in other games. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I will post our guild info if you have interest msg me - Prepi#1372

Join Critical Error for Antorus and beyond...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
7/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any but Prefer Ranged

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi or Gorrax...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

We’re looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts!

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi!

My guild <Under Raided> on Bleeding Hollow is a Group of returning experienced Raiders/players starting a new guild in anticipation for Battle for Azeroth Heroic Raiding (possibly Mythic depending on how much we can build before the exp)

We are a group of friends returning to WoW with high level raiding experience wanting to learn, progress, and have fun doing so. We are a mature, laid back/chill guild (all leaders 25+) and don’t have time for petty drama nonsense. We want to have fun and make progress, and we need to grow as much as possible before the exp.

We are casually Raiding Antorus N/H with PUG fills (Leaders 11/11N 6/11H) on Friday 12am-3am and Saturdays 9pm-12am EST (may add a third optional/alt run when BFA rolls around) and plan to do full guild runs as soon as we have the raid slots filled up. The goal is to develop the core Raiding team and get in practice before Battle.

Also running mythic+ for gearing up people and teamwork.

We would love to have you Help us develop our Core Raid team and/or social player base! We need active players, officers, raiders, dungeon runners, casuals, pvpers, pvp Leaders, etc. We are open to anyone willing to learn and have fun!

Feel free to message me or reply for any questions. Tag is Trytostopme#1356

Thanks!
Check out our weekday team!

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 3/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 7/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
[/ul]Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900) [/ul]

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Insert Guild name “Fighting Mongooses” here.

Mature 18+ Guild, Dalaran Server, Horde Faction.

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 1/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

The raid experience is casual with all the abuse and stress of Heroic/Mythic progression. We are looking for Ranged and Melee DPS. We have a good set of Tanks/Healers and back up tanks/healers.

We are willing to work with anyone to help you become a great raider, if you don’t know something speak up and we will happily explain anything you may be missing.
We are very active on Discord, and it is required for Raiding.
Our looting system is currently Guild master loot.

Raid times are:
Normal Argus – Tuesday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
Heroic Argus – Saturday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
** Please note, during progression time, you may be asked to sit out the fight if mechanics OR numbers are not being met. This is not a personal decision and you will be pulled back in ASAP. We need people who can accept this with no hard feelings for the sake of the group. **
To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire.
You can also contact me directly with any questions. IGN: Cireena, Battlenet ID: Jewelashlynn#1903
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking. Just an update that I can't do anything Tuesday until 6pm PST (9pm EST). I am also looking at weekend guilds as an option as well.