Holy/Disc Priest LF Raid Guild - 5/11M Exp

Guild Recruitment
Toon Info...
5/11M Antorus

Been raiding since Vanilla. Team player. Knows class well, shows up prepared, performs above average. Blah Blah Blah :-)

I'm looking for a weekday raiding guild. 8:30 PM or later. 3 nights a week, ish.

I'm looking for a CORE spot. To be clear: I have NO problem sitting from time to time, at all. BUT I don't want to join a raiding guild to watch Twitch streams. I want to play, help, etc.

Would prefer to find a guild with similar progression to mine.

PST For more info! Or leave a message here and I'll get back with you.

Lwapo#1356 @ RealID

PS - If you judge healers by parses, you will be better off with someone else. While I parse very well from time to time (I can show you plenty of 90+% via logs), it is the FARTHEST thing from a priority for me.

I'm easy-going and looking for a long-term home. I spend a lot of time with guild-mates, so it's important to find the right people and stay with them. I have been with some of my current guild-mates since ICC in wrath.
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~ 11/11N -- 11/11H -- 1/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ Now we're pushing into mythic content and are seeking a couple more core raiders to join us on our endeavors.

Recruiting for Mythic!

We're actively looking for 1 Healer Pref. with a viable DPS OS and 1-2 Ranged DPS; Will consider a Melee DPS if your a WW Monk with a MW OS or a Enhancement Shaman with a Resto OS.

Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto/Balance Druid
2 ) Affliction Warlock
3 ) Frost Mage
4 ) Disc Priest
5 ) Marksmanship Hunter
6 ) Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Enhancement/Resto Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us via B.Net or in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Dalaran - Lead Officer

Gjest - Dalaran - Guild Master
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

3/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers.

Cheers and best of luck.
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 11/11-Heroic Antorus, recruiting to start Mythic progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: YES. Will consider all classes/specs, but would love to add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Fury/Arms Warrior for melee.
Healers: YES. Will consider all specs, but would prefer to add a Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, or Resto Druid.
Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
Forming up <Girls Are Yucky> on Tichondrius-PVP. LF All

We are a core group made up of 9/11m raiders from No Bads Allowed and 11/11m from Big Dumb Guild

Going to look to get CE this tier and maybe top 100ish US thereafter to start.

Raid time will be either 11:15pm or 11:30pm PST and likely go for 3-3 and a half hours.

Mechanical competence comes first but still want good dps. Highly prefer prospects to have recent mythic experience.

WIll probably be kinda lax in forming to get going and cut weak links asap. In general will cycle out people who underperform.

Add me on Bnet Slappa#1250 or the GM Capitally#1670 for interest/questions
Hi, we are in need of a Disc for a core spot, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 5/11M and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Full progression this xpac: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 7/9M, 5/11M
Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly
Bonus: Optional alt runs on Saturday night, optional sale runs on Sunday night.
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
Tier 21 - 8/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras US 156th
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic NH US 118th
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel US 169th
Tier 17 - 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul US 146th
Tier 16 - 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar US 56th
Tier 15 - 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder US 69th

Darkspear, Alliance

We’ve been raiding as a guild for over 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in Discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

Recruitment Thread:
Hey there! I have a CORE spot on our team we need to fill ASAP.

I added you on bnet but here's my spam.

<Not Rocket Science> is a Horde guild on Area-52. We all have a progression raiding mind set, and strive to be the best we can be. Raiding is our main focus but we also do M+ each week with multiple teams running.
Come be a part of something great! If you have a progression raiding mind set you will fit in well with our amazing team.

DPS - open
HEALS - Priest or Monk
TANKS - none

Raid days and times: Tues, Wed 7-9CST Sun 7-10CST

Add one of us today and try us out! No applications!!!!
Drozzin#1678(Discord) Taktix#0536(Discord)

My guild <Under Raided> on Bleeding Hollow is a Group of returning experienced Raiders/players starting a new guild in anticipation for Battle for Azeroth Heroic Raiding (possibly Mythic depending on how much we can build before the exp)

We are a group of friends returning to WoW with high level raiding experience wanting to learn, progress, and have fun doing so. We are a mature, laid back/chill guild (all leaders 25+) and don’t have time for petty drama nonsense. We want to have fun and make progress, and we need to grow as much as possible before the exp.

We are casually Raiding Antorus N/H with PUG fills (Leaders 11/11N 6/11H) on Friday 12am-3am and Saturdays 9pm-12am EST (may add a third optional/alt run when BFA rolls around) and plan to do full guild runs as soon as we have the raid slots filled up. The goal is to develop the core Raiding team and get in practice before Battle.

Also running mythic+ for gearing up people and teamwork.

We would love to have you Help us develop our Core Raid team and/or social player base! We need active players, officers, raiders, dungeon runners, casuals, pvpers, pvp Leaders, etc. We are open to anyone willing to learn and have fun!

Feel free to message me or reply for any questions. Tag is Trytostopme#1356

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting a healer and two high DPS. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
<Criminal> on Alliance Sargeras is recruiting for a core healer spot. We are 5/11M with a 4% wipe on Imonar. We raid Thu/Sun/Mon from 10:30-1:30 CST. You can check out our wowprogress page for kill videos to get a feel for the guild, but we maintain a fairly relaxed atmosphere while still striving for continual progression. Attendance is not an issue, the healer spot is the only spot we're recruiting for at the moment. If you're interested, you can add me (Kiolvor#1715) and ask any questions. Thanks!