Returning player looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: after 8pm est but can occasionally play during the day
2. Server preference: any
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: any
5. Current progression/experience: none returning player havent played since early WoD
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: LosT#1521 l I have discord and TS as well
8. Anything else:looking to find a raiding guild that i can catchup with and eventually push content with. Im a dedicated individual that has past experience healing as well as tanking. Ive also raid lead for a friends and family guild in cata and MoP. Just picked up Legion off the holiday sale and will be leveling and preparing to raid. Mainly seeking an active guild that i can find various activities to do as well as eventually earn a main raid slot once i catch up.
Hi Killax,

We are looking for some ranged dps for our raid if you are willing to play shadow. We raid 10pm-1am est on the server proudmoore. We are 6/11 H I've added you to bnet if you have any questions or would like to chat further. My btag is Firyon#1297
I totally understand that you have a bit of work to do as well, but getting you caught up in gear is easy, just need to make sure you can handle mechanics :).
Thanks and good luck.

Rayz
<Uncommon Sense> [A]-Sargeras is recruiting for our Tue/Wed and Fri/Sat raid teams. Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30pm server (Central Time) Fri/Sat 8-11pm server (Central Time). We are looking for competent players for both groups. We could offer you a core spot in either group.

Needs for the group:
Tank - Any Class (Weekend Group)
Healers - Monk, Shaman, Druid, Disc Priest (immediate Core Spot)
Ranged DPS - Immediate Core Spot
Melee - Exceptional DPS - Core Spot Offered

We are looking for players with a good attitude and want to progress within the guild and be part of the team and understand wipes happen and we learn from them in a constructive manner.

Currently 11/11 N and 6/11 H, We have been around since BC and are looking to bolster our roster push through heroics, and into Mythic for Antorus.

If you're interested in joining our TEAM contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Grumpydh (Recruitment Officer)- Odder#11809
DiceDk (Officer) - coop2k7#1629

Best of luck with your search.
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~11/11N & 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few weeks of raiding in Antorus. Now we are looking to push into mythic content and are seeking a couple more core raiders to join us on our endeavors.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Paladin
2 ) Affliction Warlock
3 ) Balance/Resto Druid
4 ) Frost Mage
5 ) Marksmanship Hunter
6 ) Disc/Holy Priest
7 ) Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Enhancement/Resto Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Willymonka - Recruiter
Wooley27#1493

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
<PugLife>
Is a guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are
11/11 N Antorus
8/11 H Antorus
9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for:
DPS: Demon Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Death Knight. All classes and good players will definitely be considered!

Our plan is to clear normal/heroic Antorus and once we have the numbers, try a few mythic bosses.

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447