[H] 950 Warrior DPS LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone! I am looking for a semi-casual guild (maybe two nights a week). I pugged AOTC ToS and have done all of normal antorus which is somewhat of a chore. I’m in law school/married so I am just looking for some structured time to raid heroic or mythic antorus on a casual level. I’m currently located on Sargeras but have been planning a transfer soon. Thanks for your time!
hey there was just wondering if you might still be looking for a guild. our weekday team has some immediate openings for solid loyal players. we are on zul'jin horde <raven guard> and we currently have two raids team tue-wed and sat-sun. we are currently 6/11H. why us. we can offer you a fun atmosphere. with no drama or harrasment. with friendly players who are available to help out if you need. along with being very active social on discord we also usually have mythic plus groups often and some ppl play other games also such as hots or league if your into that. anyways if this sounds like it might interest you plz feel free to hit me up or any of the other officers/gm's of my guild.

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 6/11 H ABT
Loot System:Loot Council for Antorus
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Antorus 11/11(N) 6/11(H)
TOS 9/9 (H)
(AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Looting system:
    RC Loot Council.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.

It sounds like we could be a match for you over here at singular-Gnomeregan. We are still working through heroic antorus but we have normal down easy peasy. We are trying to get a core 20 people so that we can move into mythic in the future. I really hope to hear from you soon.

Real ID: Ezpanda #1927
    Discord: Lileigh #0360
    <Last Warlords of Lethon> Raids Thurs/Mon 8:30-1130 est. LF dps to fill our roster for Heroic and eventually mythic. Progression: 11/11N 8/11H. . Prefer 935+ and 70+ traits. Add tokara102#1782 with questions about the raid team.
    I run a US recruitment discord that may come in handy for you.
    Link here: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

I also have a handy list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon (my realm) if you might be interested in weekends.

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST CE Mythic
    2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
    3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST
    4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
    5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
    6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
    7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
    8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
    9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
    10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
    11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic CE GUILD

Most of them are in the recruitment discord (guild taggable by guild name, example @synthesis will tag the people in that guild) and if not, check wowprogress or pester me to get their info from them for you.
    <Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
    - Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
    - Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
    - Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
    - We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
    - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
    - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
    - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
    Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
    Trials of Valor – AoTC
    Nighthold – AoTC
    Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
    10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
    While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Druid - Feral / Boomkin
    Mage – Frost / Fire
    Hunter BM/MM
    Priests – Shadow
    Paladin - Retribution
    Shaman - Elemental
    Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
    Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907

I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 1/11 M ABT
    and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
    Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you think we would be a good fit.

Hey pal!

Interested to see if you'd like to be apart of a building process guild! My second go around and I'm looking for some dedicated players to get the group moving in the right direction.

Sunday 6-9PM cst!

If that works for ya I'd love to have a chat with you! Will also leave you with my forum post for the raid team I am attempting to prepare! T hanks man!

<Flare - Stormrage> 11/11H raid lead. 9/11H guild looking for active Alliance players to fill our roster.

If you like actually playing with guildies outside of raid times...getting weekly M15's done...PVP, and many other shenanigans, come give us a shot! To sum it up...this is an amazing group or people that look out for each other...whether you're brand new or have been here since the beginning. We are extremely social and love all aspects of the game!

We raid on Wednesday/Thursday from 8-11 server time

Current needs are - (MINIMUM ILVL 940+)
    - 3 Ranged - DPS with healer OS is a bonus
    - 1 Healers (Holy Priest!)

For more information about joining the team message an officer
    - HiddenTroll#12347 - Raid Lead
    - Voltic#1333 - GM
    - Viserion#11206 - Officer
    - ImPvtRyan#1926 - Officer
    - Spence#11965 - Recruitment
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hi Spookyghosts,

<Spellbound> 8/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
    Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
    Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us, add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.