958 R Sham LF 2-3 night Mythic ABT

Guild Recruitment
Hello and thanks for clicking on my advert.

I have came back to the game after being away for a while. I have been a top 10% healer in previous expansions. I have been pugging heroics all since the start of ABT, and would like to get another cutting edge.

I can play enhance or elemental
I would prefer to heal
I currently have a 1.5k raider IO score that will continue to rise.
My availability varies, due to work and school. However
Tuesday and Thursday any time after 7pm will work
I can not do Wednesdays or the weekend.

Thanks for the interest
[H] <M A L I C E> 2/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild LF DPS/ DPS with off Heals/Tank Specs!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Hunter
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Any competitive DPS will be accepted!
- DPS with off heal/tank specs
- Shaman Heals
-Druid Heals

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!

1/11M Felhounds sub 10% before holidays
11/11H Antorus (first week)

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest

All DPS/Healers will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +15s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or http://www.uprisingfiretree.com/

Thanks for your time!
Gods Can Bleed is looking for people to join our new guild!

Server: Kil'Jaeden

Raids on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays:
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About us
We are going to be Casual Raiding and M+ Guild that is new and growing. We are looking to build up our guild to become an active and functional raiding guild that will be able to consistent guild rais every week and eventually lead into Mythic progression in Antorus. We are a bunch of chill players that are looking to have fun and clear the raids as clean as possible.

We have 2 main leaders that are both 11/11 H Antorus and willing to help and get through as much content as possible with our guild mates. One has been raiding since WotK and the other lead is new to WoW and has entered this XPac but has put a ton of time into it. They are willing to help any of their guild members with anything they need and also willing to help them in getting their gear.

Who We are Looking For
We are looking for either the casual raider/player if they want to join a fun guild, or any 930+ raider looking to get deep into Antorus! We expect all members to have respect for one another and learn together. We want to have fun and hope you won't be toxic or elitist towards anyone in the guild. We also look for M+ players who look to clear high keys every week :)

Add the raid leader if you are interested in joining!
BNet: BatmanJesus#1826
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 1/11M 11/11H ABT
-Recruitment: Rsham/Hpally
-Also recruiting for M+ and more casual content in order to help build a larger community

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting two high DPS and a healer. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
22% on Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder
2/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp