10/11H - Recruiting DPS (PST-Mal'Ganis)

Guild Recruitment
Hi There!

Dilligaf is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with solid core of about 15 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and are currently 10/11 on Heroic Antorus, with Heroic Argus soon to be killed tonight. Our goal is to push Mythic Antorus and all subsequent content with a 20 man mythic raiding team. We are in need of DPS, preferably range, and don't mind those who are can play their off-spec dps class :)

We are a guild full of players from different time zones, but that doesn't stop us from raiding together consistently (3 times a week). Raid times are based on Pacific Standard Time (PST). I understand that there may be real life conflicts with raid times so I will do my best to work around everyone's schedule. For the most part, we typically raid from 6:00pm PST - 9:00pm PST. One night a week we start at 8:00pm PST - 10:00pm PST.

When we are not raiding in game, we are usually pushing high mythic keys (15+), or gearing guild alts. Together, we're a chill group of like minded individuals who like to have fun, whether its joking around constantly on discord or giggling our way through Mythic + keys. This guild is and will be a good group of friends for you if you decide to join, we are pretty active and if you need anything there is sure to be someone willing to help. We are also self-sustaining with many of our raiders maxed out in most of the major professions with all the recipes at rank 3. That being said, we are a 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord chats while playing whether its dark humor, dank memes, or all of the above.

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:30pm PST
  • Thursday 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST

• Progression:
    10/11 Heroic Antorus - *Finishing Heroic Argus Tonight (12/18/17)*

Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged) (or decent off-spec)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always contactable through discord so feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns!

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)