955 Havoc DH looking for Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Prior Cutting edge experience returning DH looking for Cutting Edge guild. Thumper#12501 for more information
Hey I just sent you a btag request :)

12/27/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Xanthippie
Merry ChristmaHanukKwanzikah & Happy Holidays ^.^

<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
    Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged, paladin, demon hunter or decent off-spec DPS healer/tank)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Saw you added me. Sent ya request in discord to chat, if still interested.
    <Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 2/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

DPS - SPriest, Ret, DH, Warr, Rogue
    Any DPS with a Heal OS

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
    Lifenite#1502
    Hey there. OP on Bleeding Hollow is looking to add DH to our dps roster. If you'd like to chat, feel free to add me to Btag: Alezaurora#1625

Bleeding Hollow Horde
    <Omnipotent Psychosis>

Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Tues(Normal)/Wed(Heroic)/Fri,Sat (Mythic) Antorus

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content. We are looking to push deeper into Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players. For more information refer to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Omnipotent+Psychosis
    945 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75.

Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you.

If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG.

If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
    Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
    Alezaurora#1625 Bnet - Guild Mom
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    bump
    <The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer

7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
    11/11M NH Cutting Edge
    7/9M ToS
    *Currently 3/11 M Antorus

We are an adult semi-harcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Classes We Need:

Boomkin - High Priority
    Warlock - High Priority
    Holy Pally - High Priority
    Rouge - High Priority
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid

Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council

Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.

Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.

Forswornn #1172
    Hiya,

Are you still looking? We would love a DH on our roster as we currently have none. :) Here's hoping you can make our raid times!

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 5/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
    Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
    Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 2/11M + 11/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 2/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
    2/11 Mythic Antorus
    11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
    7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
    • Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
    • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
    Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
    bumpy
    bump
    still looking
    Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 2/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+ Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10 - +22 during the week.

What we need:
    Ranged DPS (offspecs encouraged but not required)
    but will consider anyone who has the drive, passion, and commitment to be part of our Mythic team

Required Add-On’s and Voice Chat:
    Discord
    RC Loot Council
    Astral Keys
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras
    Best In Slot Redux

Raid Times:
    Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday 9:00PM – 12:00AM EST
    Optional Alt Run: Saturdays

https://efficient.enjin.com/

Btags:
    Kàrmâ, GM/Recruitment
    Karma#12379 - Battletag
    Karma#5681 - Discord

Tehexdlaymow, GM
    Miny#11513 - Battletag

Solvic, Raid Lead
    Vic#1848 - Battletag
    Vic#7913 - Discord

Gallend, Officer
    Gilinis#1884 - Battletag
    bumpity happy new year!
    Hi Thumper,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 8/11 heroic and have 11/11H w/ prev. mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2day schedule 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
    Zp the Tree
    Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 2/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
    Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
    Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
    Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
    Choa [Broken#1380]
    Thanks!
    Bump[u][/u]
    <The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer

7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
    11/11M NH Cutting Edge
    7/9M ToS
    *Currently 3/11 M Antorus

We are an adult semi-harcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Classes We Need:

Boomkin - High Priority
    Warlock - High Priority
    Holy Pally - High Priority
    Rouge - High Priority
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid

Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council

Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.

Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.

Forswornn #1172