948 Rogue LF Weekday Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello I am a 948 Equip Rogue that is currently looking for a weekday raiding guild, preferably 7-10pm CST and alliance.
I am currently 7/7 M EN, 3/3 M ToV (Cutting Edge), 10/10 M NH (Cutting Edge), 7/9 M ToS, and 11/11 H ABT.
My Parses:
Current Content: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26984299
Past Content: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23624517/13/#partition=1
I am 75 Traits in Sub (currently my mainspec), 75 Traits in Assassination, 69 Traits in Outlaw, and I have all the good legos for every spec.
If you have any questions or interests post here or add me to btag Sentou #1914
<Uncommon Sense> [A]-Sargeras is recruiting for our Tue/Wed raid team. Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30pm server time. We are looking for competent players for the group. We could offer you a core spot in the group.

Needs for the group:
Healers - Monk, Shaman, Druid, Disc Priest (immediate Core Spot)
Ranged DPS - Immediate Core Spot
Melee - Exceptional DPS - Core Spot Offered

We are looking for players with a good attitude and want to progress within the guild and be part of the team and understand wipes happen and we learn from them in a constructive manner.

Currently 11/11 N and 6/11 H, We have been around since BC and are looking to bolster our roster push through heroics, and into Mythic for Antorus.

If you're interested in joining our TEAM contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Grumpydh (Recruitment Officer)- Odder#11809

Best of luck with your search.
Hello Heikou, My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic asap!
*Our current progression*

- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 7/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 5/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
Hello. I'm the leader of <Solemn> on Area52-Horde. We're looking for players to fit our mythic roster. This week was the first time raiding as a guild and we cleared normal and heroic in 6.5 hours (11/11H). We need people for mythic progression. Most of our roster has mythic exp and our officer core have multiple Cutting Edges from previous tiers.

We have quite a few melee but dont have a single rogue. I'd like to get in touch with you.

Raid times: tues, wed, thurs 8-11pm EST.

Please add me on bnet: Keggernaut#1206