947 mage Looking for 6-12 hr weekday guild

Guild Recruitment
941 Frost mage looking for guild to raid with during the week from 6 eastern thru 12 eastern. Looking for a guild already in mythic that would be willing to take in my mage and progress at a reasonable pace for the tier.
Dorii#1917
still looking
Going to keep it short and simple so you don’t read copy paste that is 10 miles long:

“We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST) and are currently 1/11M. Currently 3-5 people short for Mythic, also lacking in the mage department so you being one is an added bonus.”

If this small amount of info appeals to you at all, add me on btag: Jordone#1898.

Side Note: Sunday is an optional raid.
Hello.

Big Floppy Noodle (H-Arthas) is looking for dps to fill out core mythic spots. Currently 2/11M

We raid tues/thurs 8-11pm (est).

If you’re interested accept my btag request and we can chat.

Thank you.

Manaconda#1648
Looking for just a little bit more progress
still looking
still looking for other guilds
Hey there, we're on ZJ. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
still looking for more interest
I have to ask. And please don't take this the wrong way. I looked at your logs and you have not stepped past Normal into heroic. In what way can you at this time prove that you can be a Valuable Member in a Mythic raid team?
Probably should have stated this in the initial post. This is an Alt my main raids in a one day a week guild on the weekends . 4/11 Mythic experience on my main so yes i do know the fights and can easily clear heroic with you I just need a few items at this point would be more than willing to try out in someones heroic farm or an alt run to show out my performance beforehand obviously.
bump
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~ 11/11N -- 11/11H -- 1/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ Now we're pushing into mythic content and are seeking a couple more core raiders to join us on our endeavors.

Recruiting for Mythic!

We're actively looking for 1 Healer Pref. with a viable DPS OS and 1-2 Ranged DPS; Will consider a Melee DPS if your a WW Monk with a MW OS or a Enhancement Shaman with a Resto OS.

Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto/Balance Druid
2 ) Affliction Warlock
3 ) Frost Mage
4 ) Disc Priest
5 ) Marksmanship Hunter
6 ) Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Enhancement/Resto Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us via B.Net or in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Dalaran - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Dalaran - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
bump
bump
still looking for guilds
Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
Tuesdays/ Thursdays
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
Holy Paladins - Filled
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shammy

DPS Needed: Any of the following
Shadow Priest
Affliction Lock
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Frost or Fire Mage

If class isn’t listed exceptional players may still inquire about a spot!

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 10/11H AnT & 9% wipe on Argus on first night

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230
still looking for more have a geared up ele shaman friend interested as well if its the right situation
Still looking for a place to raid during the week.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus, 4% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com