928 Holy Paladin LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I have been playing WoW for a short while now. At this point in time I'm looking to find a solid group of people to play with, may this be raids, dungeons, or pvp. This is my main and first toon I've ever created and have played as a holy pally since I started. Ive been in my current guild since I first started but am looking to leave because its essentially been a chatroom as long as I can remember.

1. Times available & time zone: Available weds-fri some Saturdays and Sundays
2. Server preference: Dalaran
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: Done some mythic dungs, looking to find a group to play with and teach me to raid
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: luckyshot21#11551 or in-game (Tydrolorath)
8. Anything else: currently in a longtime guild, looking to leave once I find somewhere to go, I love the guys in it but we don't ever run anything.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 <- US recruitment discord = )

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

Faction and server: Horder-Illidan
Days and times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 EST/Sat-Sun 9-12 EST
Raiding level: 11/11 H Antorus, 1/11 M Antorus
Recruitment: Resto Shaman or MW Pref, any healing class
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

<The Hallowed Core>, an AOTC Raiding guild, seeks players to grow our ranks. Raider, M+, Social, and Levelers are all welcome.

We are Alliance on the Dalaran-US server. We are also looking to fill a couple of raid spots so we can push into mythic. We are not a hardcore raid team but we would like some mythic progression. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30 EST