960 MW Monk LF Late night (H) Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone, I have a 960 MW Monk and I am looking for a weeknight raid team.

Late night: AFTER 8pm PST
    Horde please :)
    NO WEEKENDS.
    Experience: 2/11 M ABT

I have logs available per request.

BNet: SwampQueen#11691
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Hello.

Big Floppy Noodle (H-arthas) is looking for a core healer to fill out mythic raid spots. Currently 3/11M.

We raid tues/thurs 8-11pm (est).

If you’re interested accept my btag request and we can chat.

Thank you.

Manaconda#1648
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 4/11M and looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on one or two high DPS . Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and we farm Heroic on Wendesday (non-mandatory). We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
The horde guild of <Vortex> on US-Turalyon has spots open on our mythic raid team for any and all exceptional applicants.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8:00 eastern until 11:30 eastern, and we require only 66% attendance. The guild has a highly active community, and we are constantly running mythic plus, pvp, or old raid content outside of raid hours. The majority of our raiders have been with the guild for over two years, reflecting how strong a community we have grown into.

Feel free to apply at vortex-guild.com, or to contact Fear#1381 for any questions you may have about our raid team.

Recent experience includes 5/11 Mythic AtBT
7/9 Mythic ToS
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
7/7 Mythic EN
13/13 Mythic HFC
ty, reaching out
LF Raid team that raids later: 8pm PST or later! Thanks :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
fraud im the only peppers
still looking
^
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

We are 11/11N and are in need of solid rdps, Healers and a Tank.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
^
We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for rDPS/healer(rdruid/hpally/Hpriest/mwMonk)also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Where those horde late night guilds at? :)